first game this Saturday in over fifteen years

Exmoor Hippy

Goalkeeper
..been living overseas for the last 15 years(just back last year and moved to sunny Devon) and away from the NE since the late Eighties but this Saturday i will be in the home end watching the match. Finally got a new log in after been locked out and loosing my last one.

Not been back to the NE in nearly 20 years (born and raised in Peterlee) so only been to the Sol once but managed a few away games down south. Getting excited for the match and hopefully 3 lovely points!

Been following the lads on this forum, dodgy streams and the radio but this Saturday my drought ends!..

Super excited!

0-2 Grigg 2

That is all!

FTM

Last edited by a moderator:

..been living overseas for the last 15 years(just back last year and moved to sunny Devon) and away from the NE since the late Eighties but this Saturday i will be in the home end watching the match. Finally got a new log in after been locked out and loosing my last one.

Not been back to the NE in nearly 20 years (born and raised in Peterlee) so only been to the Sol once but managed a few away games down south. Getting excited for the match and hopefully 3 lovely points!

Been following the lads on this forum, dodgy streams and the radio but this Saturday my drought ends!..

Super excited!

0-2 Grigg 2

That is all!

FTM
Welcome back marra. Enjoy the weekend!

Super excited!

0-2 Grigg 2

That is all!

FTM
Yer haven't missed owt marra

we must have won on Tuesday as the part timers are back. :rolleyes:

;)
Oh I have been here lurking through thick and thin with the exception of the last two years due to there been no electric or WiFi in the corner of the Amazon I was living...**look at me**

Xx
Good to see correct spelling even after 15 years away.
You can take the boy outta Peterlee but...

Back