First game of the season

Poolynorm

Central Defender
Durham finish 367 all out in their first innings in the Virtual County Championship at Hove
Jack Burnham top scored with an excellent 131 with sterling efforts from Graham Clark 67, and Ross Greenwell scoring a gutsy 52 on Championship debut .There are early signs that threre
is reverse swing in the air and Rushworth and Potts backed up by Raine and Rimmington hope to exploit the favourable conditions.

As opposed to the one I'm following.
Sussex v Durham County Ground, Hove

Match Summary

Sussex 301 (Ben Brown 66; Rushworth 3/91)

Durham 17/1

On a beautiful looking wicket Sussex had no hesitation in electing to bat. Wickets fell steadily and were shared around (Rushworth 3/91) as nobody was able to get that big score, Brown (66) top scored. An early wicket for Archer meant day1 was pretty even.

Sussex v Durham County Ground, Hove
Match Summary

Sussex 301 (Ben Brown 66; Rushworth 3/91) & 249 (Phil Salt 56; Ben Stokes 4/75)

Durham 360/8 dec (Alex Lees 75, Jack Burnham 79) & 191/7 (Liam Trevaskis's 50*; Jofra Archer 3/61)

Durham faced with scoring 191 to win were 94/4 at the close of play last night needing a further 97 runs to win.

Durham completed their victory largely due to Liam Trevaskis's 50*. Starting the day 4 wickets down needing another 97 runs was a tricky task, especially with 3 fairly early strikes. But the visitors were able to stay calm to gain 23 points on the road.
It appears I've lost me job!!:cry::lol:
Not really-just virtually.

Back