First defeat is a big test.......

tooliohelmet

Striker
Of the fans.

Are we going to get behind the club or bitch and moan and stamp our feet.

This isn't about expressing dissatisfaction at one performance it's about the pant pissers who've suddenly decided Donald, methven, Ross and the players are out of their depth.

Of the fans.

This isn't about expressing dissatisfaction at one performance it's about the pant pissers who've suddenly decided Donald, methven, Ross and the players are out of their depth.
Think it's only a few on here and they probably don't even go to the games

It’s taken til mid September for our first league defeat. That in itself is a novelty within the last decade ffs. Granted we’re in league one. But we’re a league one side now, with a league one squad so that’s all relative. I’m not shitting the bed just yet. We’re playing some decent football under a manager who seems to know what he’s at, with a squad who’ve only been together a pile of weeks. We’ve a few players to come back who could make a difference. I’m still confident we’ve enough to get out of this league, especially the more they play together and figure each other out.

Of the fans.

If its a test of anyone its the club, the players and the manager. Does the club and the players want promotion enough? We shall see starting with next week v Rochdale.

We have 15 points from 8 games! Multiply that by 5 and we will have 75 points after 40 games!! Promotion with 6 games to go!! Easy peasy!!!

Just remember that there are only two automatic promotion places, we need to finish in one of those places. Playoffs are an unknown quantity, one bad game and it’s all over.

Bigger test for the players. We started alright last year & then wheels fell off when Leeds beat us

Like many, I wasn't expecting us to go all season unbeaten. However, my gripe with yesterday's performance is, yet again, we started slowly against a team that hasn't had the greatest of starts and we soon find ourselves behind. It shouldn't be beyond our players to recognise this and I'm disappointed no-one on the pitch appeared to have a word and leave everyone in no doubt that such starts are not acceptable.

I'm sure the owners are desperate for promotion. The players need to step it up now.

i'm sure everyone at the club is desperate. whats different from previous seasons is, for me, that each and every one of them will be trying their utmost to achieve that. if they fall short, it wont be for a want of trying. can't really criticise the lads for lacking quality, if they are giving it 110% every match, which i believe they are.

Back