First contact day countdown

Haway man. If you've lost your energy you're no use to anyone here.

Lost energy? Nah mate you got me wrong. I've got unlimited energy of a baller. But ballers realise where to direct their energies.

I gave this place 15 plus years of my life. But what I got to show for it? Fuck all respect and nee mates. Even my real ones on here are too embarrassed to acknowledge me. I'm only human mate. Why the fuck should I give time to a place where no fucker wants to hear what I have to say?

I have documented everything and all will come out. I'm writing for a southern rebel paper atm. At least they appreciate what I can offer.

The elite control us like slaves and lie to us constantly.

I am not a slave. I am a free human being. Can you all say the same?

Lost energy? Nah mate you got me wrong. I've got unlimited energy of a baller. But ballers realise where to direct their energies.

I gave this place 15 plus years of my life. But what I got to show for it? Fuck all respect and nee mates. Even my real ones on here are too embarrassed to acknowledge me. I'm only human mate. Why the fuck should I give time to a place where no fucker wants to hear what I have to say?

I have documented everything and all will come out. I'm writing for a southern rebel paper atm. At least they appreciate what I can offer.

Good luck mate.

🇰🇼

You don't sound free to me, you seemed consumed by trying to make people believe in your beliefs.

You sound more of a slave than the people you're calling slaves.

All of us 'slaves' seem to be going about their lives enjoying their friends and family whilst you sit seething full of jealousy that we don't care about the crazy ramblings that you try and make others belive.
Ok bud. Whilst I support the whole Palestinian movement.

I will concentrate on what matters at home more.

These satanic paedo kernts are coming after my kids to give them vax that they do not need, only to make monies.

Over my dead f***ing body.
Give the samaritins or someone a ring, you really need help.

Last edited:
You don't sound free to me, you seemed consumed by trying to make people believe in your beliefs.

You sound more of a slave than the people you're calling slaves.

All of us 'slaves' seem to be going about their lives enjoying their friends and family whilst you sit seething full of jealousy that we don't care about the crazy ramblings that you try and make others belive.

Give the samaritins or someone a ring, you really need help.

I am fine and dandy my friend. I am just about to conplete a 7 figure business deal. That doesnt sound like i need to speak to samaritans. More like CFR.

You worry about you and yours.thats what im doing.

I dont know you or what you're about.

Im just venting to the world and biased smb.

I am pallion lad twin that grew up in 90s with bulmers, brogans, tizzeks suddicks Cherfis, Kits, et al.

You all want to reject me, fair enough. At least challenge this fucker on a intellectual level at least.

Or are you all branch covidians full of hot air?

I am fine and dandy my friend. I am just about to conplete a 7 figure business deal. That doesnt sound like i need to speak to samaritans. More like CFR.

You worry about you and yours.thats what im doing.

I dont know you or what you're about.

Im just venting to the world and biased smb.

I am pallion lad twin that grew up in 90s with bulmers, brogans, tizzeks suddicks Cherfis, Kits, et al.

You all want to reject me, fair enough. At least challenge this fucker on a intellectual level at least.

Or are you all branch covidians full of hot air?
Don't include me in that. I'm a vocal profmack supporter.

Back