First ads banned for contravening gender stereotyping rules

One of the good things here is that one of the ads banned was one that perpetuates the stereotype that men are shit at childcare.

Perfect example of PC gone. I couldn't care less if as a man I'm portrayed as being usless with the kids or can't cook.
But to be honest when I was left alone with the kids when they were young, the double bed became a WWE wrestling ring and they ate beans on toast :D

Perfect example of PC gone. I couldn't care less if as a man I'm portrayed as being usless with the kids or can't cook.
But to be honest when I was left alone with the kids when they were young, the double bed became a WWE wrestling ring and they ate beans on toast :D
You helpfully cut off the second part of my post, which is the benefit that men get if we eradicate or at least loosen the stereotypes.

I know what my kids would say if we dared to change the principles of 'Daddy Daycare' when Mrs Tomma is at work, or our regular 'Dadventures' when I take them to various places. They know that both of these things often stand for particularly average parenting, but only in the sense that we do stupid things, tell ridiculous jokes, eat unhealthy food, muck about and generally take the piss out of each other (in a loving way of course!).

Official: The World's gone mad.

This stuff frustrates the life out of me.

Also, I've just taken a cup of tea to someone in bed who is not the same gender as me, should I be offended?
Meanwhile I’m sat at home reading this board whilst deciding how to gainfully use the rest of my day.
I waved the wife off to work at 08:00 ;)

I know what my kids would say if we dared to change the principles of 'Daddy Daycare' when Mrs Tomma is at work, or our regular 'Dadventures' when I take them to various places. They know that both of these things often stand for particularly average parenting, but only in the sense that we do stupid things, tell ridiculous jokes, eat unhealthy food, muck about and generally take the piss out of each other (in a loving way of course!).
Reported........to RSPCC
Meanwhile I’m sat at home reading this board whilst deciding how to gainfully use the rest of my day.
I waved the wife off to work at 08:00 ;)
You're doing your bit Vic lad.

Back