Fireworks on religious celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an atheist I am outraged that selfish religious people set off fireworks at Christmas, eid and Diwali. Plus loads of dogs are barking so they're not impressed either.

Why the fuck should made up stories and sky fairies spoil my evening of peace and relaxation?

:evil:

As an atheist I am outraged that selfish religious people set off fireworks at Christmas, eid and Diwali. Plus loads of dogs are barking so they're not impressed either.

Why the fuck should made up stories and sky fairies spoil my evening of peace and relaxation?

New year is main firework time after fireworks night and that ain't religious is it?

also mate why set them off on new year? I'm laid in bed at 11pm and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose. Selfish bastards imo.

Don't get me started on the bizarre ritual that is bonfire night either. Bloke tries to blow up parliament so we celebrate his failure by blowing shit up? Surely it would be better to celebrate the lack of an explosion then by not having any now!

also mate why set them off on new year? I'm laid in bed at 11pm and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose. Selfish bastards imo.

Don't get me started on the bizarre ritual that is bonfire night either. Bloke tries to blow up parliament so we celebrate his failure by blowing shit up? Surely it would be better to celebrate the lack of an explosion then by not having any now!
Yes mate it's time to move on from 1605 it was a long time ago.

I hate everyone who lets fireworks off Stevie
Especially
Chinese,Christians, Jews, Protestants(especially DUP) Mormons, Jehovas,Scientologist and any other twat who disagrees that religion is bollocks!
Glad I got that off my chest!
Should I complain to the council or just go to bed and kick the Mrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back