Fire Starters - First gigs announced for Fire Station

@tunstallhill told me during the day were in row A and I was thinking of pulling out. Turns out row A is row 7. I'd have not liked the experience, but my timing would have been better!
I was initially pointed out for the Steve Martin fella, but he wrongly assumed Rich was talking to him. I thought I’d had a lucky escape.

Then the second half came and it all went south... then the mic got handed to me. Then things went really south.

I was initially pointed out for the Steve Martin fella, but he wrongly assumed Rich was talking to him. I thought I’d had a lucky escape.

Then the second half came and it all went south... then the mic got handed to me. Then things went really south.

You might not have been able to top the EDF song, so you never know

Rich Hall was quality.

I was the ‘Fur on a stick’ guy. Mortified. :lol:
Ha ! Your sense of timing is horrendous but comedy gold 😁😁
Even Murton got a mention
@tunstallhill told me during the day were in row A and I was thinking of pulling out. Turns out row A is row 7. I'd have not liked the experience, but my timing would have been better!
I was in A too ,good spot but I do backing vocals in a band so was ready 😁
Great gig , funny as f..k

Last edited:
Fair play to you. You were shite but entertaining. :lol:
If anybody off here was the bloke sat next to me, I still have your lungs if you want them back. Coughing Covid all over me through the whole thing.
‘shite but entertaining’

That’s going on my headstone.
Ha ! Your sense of timing is horrendous but comedy gold 😁😁
Even Murton got a mention

Thanks, but as the beer is wearing off I’m becoming more and more ashamed 😂

And Hetton-le-Hole 😀

Last edited:

Back