Fire at Bolton student accommodation

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date

Fantastic theory only that isn’t a stairwell on fire, they’re external walkways with a shit load of cladding behind them. They’re suspended in some places which would allow unrestricted fire spread straight up the back. Check it’s design out, I think it’s fair to say it’s another cladding incident.
It’s easier to comment now there is more information available. But if you look at the first video posted in this thread I.e. the first video from the scene, it is clearly a stairwell on fire. And the rest of my post is not theory, it’s fact.

It’s easier to comment now there is more information available. But if you look at the first video posted in this thread I.e. the first video from the scene, it is clearly a stairwell on fire. And the rest of my post is not theory, it’s fact.
It’s easier to comment when you do a bit research. The first video posted on this thread isn’t a stairwell on fire it’s the blue cladding behind the walkways.
Could you point me to exactly where I said there was no cladding?

you said there was clearly no cladding on fire. i merely provided evidence a f***ing massive slab of it was going like the clappers.

or are you trying to wiggle out of it?

Last edited:
Exactly. Even Andy Burnham, the Mayor was banging on about cladding when it was abundantly clear that the fire was internal to the building and displayed none of the spread of flames seen at Grenfell. Pure scaremongering and point scoring.

Yet the evidence of our own eyes that the fire spread through a stair well is completely dismissed and we blame the one thing that was clearly not on fire - the cladding.
I'm waiting to find out if the building was sprinklered before I comment, thats the other major recommendation that was made but not enforced by the government after Grenfell.

Back