Finn

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocktop_FC

Nearly every ball he bowls he is knocking the bails off, surely he needs to change his position as this stops a direct hit from a fielder.

Nearly every ball he bowls he is knocking the bails off, surely he needs to change his position as this stops a direct hit from a fielder.

It was demonstrated in the test match that because of the way he leans in his delivery he doesn't even bowl any closer to the stumps than the other bowlers were. I guess if he bowls from wider he'll have a really big angle into the batsman

really annoys me. get your technique sorted then see if youre good enough to be picked for england, he was falling over to begin with ffs

Twisted said:
really annoys me. get your technique sorted then see if youre good enough to be picked for england, he was falling over to begin with ffs

He's more than good enough

23 years old, reminds me a lot of Glen McGrath with his metronomic style, I hope he develops and becomes an England legend.

He's more than good enough

aye i do agree, however would he bowl as well after changing his techinque so he didnt keep kneeing the stumps?

i just think he needs to sort out his action or approach and then get in the side, if he is stillbowling to the same standard

He's still doing it today. It's only a matter of time until he does it and it costs England a run out.

By the time you're playing international cricket you shouldn't have stupid technical issues like falling over and constantly kicking the stumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back