Find a random job vacancy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

In brief, this is what you can expect as a spa receptionist at ROBINSON:
  • working with great colleagues
  • new challenges every day
  • permanent employment abroad
  • free accommodations and delicious meals at the guest restaurant
  • opportunities for training and advanced education, e.g. as a front office manager

Jobs

IPV Foreman Driver - Chester
horrible web page

We are proud to be representing their client, a leading Traffic Management company in their search for an IPV Foreman/Driver to work out of their leading facility in Chester. For the successful IPV Foreman/Driver our client is offering: i. £140 - £200 a day!! ii. Fully Flexible Shifts iii. Temporary to Permanent The role - IPV Driver/Foreman: i. Taking control of numerous Sites across 12A and 12B Temporary Traffic ii. Overseeing the installation of the Site iii. Overseeing the Site in Full Operation iv. Overseeing the removal of the entire site. v. Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations on Site vi. Mentoring and Supervising less experienced members of Staff. What our client is looking for in a IPV Driver: i. 12AB ii. Full UK Driving Licence iii. HGV Licence iv. IPV Qualifications v. Full TMO Qualifications Key skills or similar Job titles: 12 AB, TTMBC, IPV Foreman, IPV Driver, TCSO, 12D

horrible web page

We are proud to be representing their client, a leading Traffic Management company in their search for an IPV Foreman/Driver to work out of their leading facility in Chester. For the successful IPV Foreman/Driver our client is offering: i. £140 - £200 a day!! ii. Fully Flexible Shifts iii. Temporary to Permanent The role - IPV Driver/Foreman: i. Taking control of numerous Sites across 12A and 12B Temporary Traffic ii. Overseeing the installation of the Site iii. Overseeing the Site in Full Operation iv. Overseeing the removal of the entire site. v. Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations on Site vi. Mentoring and Supervising less experienced members of Staff. What our client is looking for in a IPV Driver: i. 12AB ii. Full UK Driving Licence iii. HGV Licence iv. IPV Qualifications v. Full TMO Qualifications Key skills or similar Job titles: 12 AB, TTMBC, IPV Foreman, IPV Driver, TCSO, 12D

Sorry, it is a bit shit, still trying to fill a vacancy for a web designer to fix it.

One of the best I've seen is 'Reasonable Inquiry Manager'.

Think it had something to do with audit but I always imagined the following:

For all reasonable inquiries, please press 1. For all other inquiries, please fuck off.

Back