Finally Got it

Well after all this time ive finally caught this. Feels very strange having it after all thats been talked about it. Think i just thought id never get it.

Feel ill but about equivalent to my first jab side effects so far. Hopefully it passes with no drama.

Mrs also has it.. she had a nasty cough which is clearing.

Its crazy trying to not pass it to the kids. Think we've got to accept theyll all get it

Well after all this time ive finally caught this. Feels very strange having it after all thats been talked about it. Think i just thought id never get it.

Feel ill but about equivalent to my first jab side effects so far. Hopefully it passes with no drama.

Its crazy trying to not pass it to the kids. Think we've got to accept theyll all get it

You’ll be fine bud. Just sit it out!

On a positive note, I know 8-10 close family and friends who've had it, their response ranged from felt no different to feeling a little "grotty"
All were double jabbed, sister's partner couldn't be and was struggling at one point but no hospital treatment despite serious underlying health conditions.

Yeah its real peace of mind knowing my body is prepared for this.

Absolute madness some dont get jabbed

Kids might not necessarily get it. My Mrs has it. 7 days on me and the bairns are still negative.

Hope you're OK but, not sure why you needed your own thread like? Worse than Facebook on here sometimes.

Well full of cheer you like.

I couldnt find a suitable thread
Kids might not necessarily get it. My Mrs has it. 7 days on me and the bairns are still negative.

You being careful? I took the Mrs for her test.. bet I got it then. Closed the windows for the test bit.

Last edited:
Was probably pointless us doing it tbh. You just cant keep it up for 10 days

Aye, I do think the newborn may have had it. She was loose and sneezed for a day or 2 but hard to know. 7 year old and myself have shown no symptoms whatsoever she's continued going to school and I've continued going to work.

Said in previous threads when she worked on the covid wards their was a lot of family members who slept in the same bed as the patients that didn't get it. It's very weird.

Hopefully that's the worst it gets for you. Keep checking in on here!

Got it last weekend. Been rough as with temperature, headache followed by extreme coughing that has resulted in some blood. Chest and lungs hurt and breathing is down a bit, but Im asthmatic. Hopefully in recovery stage. Been and unpleasant experience to say the least.

Back