Final songs

• Thread starter Deleted member 39436
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39436

Just got me thinking we used to have some good songs way back but we lack a definitive one now.Remember the 2016 Scottish cup final and the whole of the Hibs support singing Sunshine on Leith one of the best Ever for me . A pity we didn’t have one tomorrow 37.000 nearly or plus whichever way you want to look at it,all in unison what a sound and sight we would make, something that stirs you with maybe the bagpipes in it like Rod Stewart’s Rhythm of my heart, lights home etc, just a thought. Fuck off in advance!

Just got me thinking we used to have some good songs way back but we lack a definitive one now.Remember the 2016 Scottish cup final and the whole of the Hibs support singing Sunshine on Leith one of the best Ever for me . A pity we didn’t have one tomorrow 37.000 nearly or plus whichever way you want to look at it,all in unison what a sound and sight we would make, something that stirs you with maybe the bagpipes in it like Rod Stewart’s Rhythm of my heart, lights home etc, just a thought. Fuck off in advance!

That was supurb, by the Hibs supporters.

Back