Final Fantasy 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is it about the FF games that people like so much? I've never played one bar about 20 minutes on FF7. Feel like I'm missing out me like as everyone seems to love them, I'm the same with Zelda series as I've only every had a go of Wind Walker and didn't think much of it

Expecting some abuse from @Some Random Guy as the last time I mentioned not being able to get into FF7 he told me to fuck off :D

What is it about the FF games that people like so much? I've never played one bar about 20 minutes on FF7. Feel like I'm missing out me like as everyone seems to love them, I'm the same with Zelda series as I've only every had a go of Wind Walker and didn't think much of it

Expecting some abuse from @Some Random Guy as the last time I mentioned not being able to get into FF7 he told me to fuck off :D
Mate, don't worry about it. It's pretty clear the reason you can't get into Final Fantasy or Zelda is that you're a ****.
:p

Gerrin, I'll be getting this like.

did they skip 8 or have I not noticed it?? :eek:
8 is my Favourite Final Fantasy but it was never given a mobile release so its more work to port over from PC as opposed to from mobile as they have done with FF7 and FF9.

That and Square Enix treat every single FF game outside of Final Fantasy 7 as a ginger stepchild.

8 is my Favourite Final Fantasy but it was never given a mobile release so its more work to port over from PC as opposed to from mobile as they have done with FF7 and FF9.

That and Square Enix treat every single FF game outside of Final Fantasy 7 as a ginger stepchild.
I didn't love 8 when it came out, and find every one of the six SeeDs annoying as fuck. The junction system could be a lot of fun though.

I didn't love 8 when it came out, and find every one of the six SeeDs annoying as fuck. The junction system could be a lot of fun though.
Junction system is too easy to abuse.

I found the characters endearing enough, but I was about 13 when it was released so love a bit teen angst. Will get 9 but some of the achievements look a right fuck on.

Junction system is too easy to abuse.

I found the characters endearing enough, but I was about 13 when it was released so love a bit teen angst. Will get 9 but some of the achievements look a right fuck on.
I was 16, couldn't help but think they were a bunch of wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back