Final Fantasy 8 remaster

Fuck that; i'd rather spend the time abolishing all of the rules everywhere :p

You can only abolish one rule or spread Open realistically. Takes a bit of graft, reloads and luck.
Done all the space stuff and got everyone’s Ultimate Weapons - piece of piss when you can go to a Junk Shop in the menu.

Got Jumbo Cactuar, complete with his pervy tash.

Going to the Underwater Facility next to get Bahamut.

Last edited:

You can't abolish rules there. :(
Well then, i'd best stock up on redbull for that area, cos' I want all my cards :lol:
You can only abolish one rule or spread Open realistically. Takes a bit of graft, reloads and luck.
Done all the space stuff and got everyone’s Ultimate Weapons - piece of piss when you can go to a Junk Shop in the menu.

Got Jumbo Cactuar, complete with his pervy tash.

Going to the Underwater Facility next to get Bahamut.
Fairly sure you can get all of the areas down to just open with a bit of work. (apart from space apparently ;)); or is that what you meant?

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Well then, i'd best stock up on redbull for that area, cos' I want all my cards :lol:

Fairly sure you can get all of the areas down to just open with a bit of work. (apart from space apparently ;)); or is that what you meant?

Aye, space has every rule for some reason. Defo can sort all the others!

Took a few days off. Hit level 100 with squall and zell tonight farming materials for the ultimate weapons.

Got around to unlocking Doomtrain and cactaur too. Will most likely hit the underground base for Eden and Bahamut tomorrow.

Then I guess its just PuPu, Queen of Cards and lake odel to finish before clocking it.

Need to to 100 draw points still too.

Took a few days off. Hit level 100 with squall and zell tonight farming materials for the ultimate weapons.

Got around to unlocking Doomtrain and cactaur too. Will most likely hit the underground base for Eden and Bahamut tomorrow.

Then I guess its just PuPu, Queen of Cards and lake odel to finish before clocking it.

Need to to 100 draw points still too.
Island closest to hell and island closest to heaven, if you cant be arsed with battles just head there and turn on no encounters, every draw point is full life, aura, ultima etc, a few dozen on each island and they replenish when you leave the island and return (usually within 5 minutes)

Back