Final Fantasy 8 remaster

I really don't, I have maybe half a dozen plats. They can give me a bit of motivation to pick up a rerelease of something I've enjoyed previously though.

I can understand the negative steam reviews, the PC port has been on there for years. Its not like the console version that's been unavailable.

Yup, fine with that tbh.

Would have bought it without new models.
Might be someone else of here that buzzes off them sorry.

Might be someone else of here that buzzes off them sorry.
I bought skyrim on the ps3 (after playing the PS4 special edition) for trophies, you might remember that.

I f***ing love skyrim though.
Let us know once you’ve worked out what you’re babbling about :lol:

I’m up to Galbadia Garden atm - trying to get Squall’s Lionheart as early as possible.
I was about to go there but I've nicked off to Dollet to do some card shit. Want to kill the random rule.

I bought skyrim on the ps3 (after playing the PS4 special edition) for trophies, you might remember that.

I f***ing love skyrim though.

I was about to go there but I've nicked off to Dollet to do some card shit. Want to kill the random rule.

I’ve done that like - you can get the Siren card off the gadgy at the pub.

Been trying to get shot of random for over an hour.

f***ing hell.

:lol:

Try this: gan to Dollet, challenge the lass in red on the first screen and then quit out to get Open spread - go to Timber, challenge the guard on the left and keep saying no until he stops asking to mix rules then play a game - gan back to Dollet, challenge the lass in red and quit out, Random should abolish.

Try this: gan to Dollet, challenge the lass in red on the first screen and then quit out to get Open spread - go to Timber, challenge the guard on the left and keep saying no until he stops asking to mix rules then play a game - gan back to Dollet, challenge the lass in red and quit out, Random should abolish.
It's what I did. It just took a fuck ton of resets to get Random to fuck off. Killed that and elemental. Got Minimog back and siren, that's it for now isn't it?

It's what I did. It just took a fuck ton of resets to get Random to fuck off. Killed that and elemental. Got Minimog back and siren, that's it for now isn't it?

Aye I think so - I card modded both them. Sold 100 Pet Houses for 25k - modded the Angelo card earlier as well and got 100 elixirs which was dece.

I’ve kept elemental for now, sure it’s easier to sort the rules out later on.

Aye I think so - I card modded both them. Sold 100 Pet Houses for 25k - modded the Angelo card earlier as well and got 100 elixirs which was dece.

I’ve kept elemental for now, sure it’s easier to sort the rules out later on.
I'm tight with my character cards, mod none of them until I need to.

Elemental just blipped out first, wasn't too arsed about it one way or the other.

You proper rip your cock off over trophies :lol:
Its been given hideous reviews on steam.
I'm not a trophy hunter which is lucky because I buy all these ports on the Nintendo switch which doesn't have trophies.
Probably. I assumed everyone would know what I was on about given I tried twice to get past it and couldnt - the same way everyone remembers Yunalesca from FFX!

Anyway FF8 remaster... Mint :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just smashed Yunalesca the other day on FFX remaster. I think I am overpowered because it was a piece of piss. Kuja from FF9 looks fuck all like Sephiroth mind and I can't remember this haunted house bit you're on about. :lol:

Last edited:

its based on the games RNG, basically when you leave Timber, head to Dollet and the random rule should be there, head to Galbadia garden/Timber and play someone there, save beforehand though so you can abuse the RNG, you'll get that 'you know rules from x, lets combine rules from x and y' shite, basically say no to a card game until you don't get that dialogue, then go to play and quit from the rules screen.

You'll get one of three things happen

'rule' has spread through this region
'rule has been abolished from this region'
nothing happens.

basically just save and reload until you get the random rule to fuck off, it won't everytime but will eventually, usually within 5 attempts.
It works pretty much everywhere in the game if you want to abolish a rule.

the key part is to trigger a game elsewhere so it saves the rules from the last region you played in.

definitely works because thats how i've done it for the last 20 years.

On storyline i'm basically heading to Deiling City to knock off the sorceress now, level 67 with my two party members 10 levels behind, got pretty much everyones ultimate weapons now though bar Irvine, Zell and Selphie before the end of disc 1.
I get way to invested in the card game and refining items.

its based on the games RNG, basically when you leave Timber, head to Dollet and the random rule should be there, head to Galbadia garden/Timber and play someone there, save beforehand though so you can abuse the RNG, you'll get that 'you know rules from x, lets combine rules from x and y' shite, basically say no to a card game until you don't get that dialogue, then go to play and quit from the rules screen.

You'll get one of three things happen

'rule' has spread through this region
'rule has been abolished from this region'
nothing happens.

basically just save and reload until you get the random rule to fuck off, it won't everytime but will eventually, usually within 5 attempts.
It works pretty much everywhere in the game if you want to abolish a rule.

the key part is to trigger a game elsewhere so it saves the rules from the last region you played in.

definitely works because thats how i've done it for the last 20 years.

On storyline i'm basically heading to Deiling City to knock off the sorceress now, level 67 with my two party members 10 levels behind, got pretty much everyones ultimate weapons now though bar Irvine, Zell and Selphie before the end of disc 1.
I get way to invested in the card game and refining items.

Aye I was reading about the RNG and that - I basically save it and piss about, then try t get the rule change I want. Usually manage it after a few goes.

Level 67! :eek:

Back