Films you can only watch once

Surprised there’s been no mention of requiem for a dream yet, never felt so empty inside as I did after watching that film. Have the dvd sitting on my shelf and give a little shudder everytime it catches my eye.

It's a class film, I've seen it a fair few times now, in fact i only watched it last week.

It is pretty grim like although the ass to ass bit makes it worthwhile ;)

It's a class film, I've seen it a fair few times now, in fact i only watched it last week.

It is pretty grim like although the ass to ass bit makes it worthwhile ;)
Jesus, there's no way I could watch that film again, cant even imagine what sort of mood you'd have to be in to even think about putting it on! Did you actively decide to watch the DVD or just stumble upon it on TV?

Jesus, there's no way I could watch that film again, cant even imagine what sort of mood you'd have to be in to even think about putting it on! Did you actively decide to watch the DVD or just stumble upon it on TV?

I actively put it on, I've got it saved in showbox as one of my favourites. It's class, yeah it's pretty depressing but i think it's class haha

But his lasses head in the box is a first time only shocker moment isn't it? You don't get that same suprise watching it again surely?

Replied to meself. :) See above.

Yeah, fair enough, you don't get that 'shock' but it's still a very good film and definitely worth watching again

Back