Films that were lauded when they came out but turns out they were absolute shite

I’m nothing more than a casual viewer of Star Wars (immature shite for bairns!) but you’ve pretty much nailed it here cockers!

I laughed out loud at HC’s wooden delivery of “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”!
As shit as Hayden Christenson is at acting, I think you have to blame the writing for how bad those prequels are.

The bit that sticks with me from those films is Natalie Portman spending the whole time wittering on the importance of democracy and due process, but then shrugging off her magic boyfriend's revenge murder of an entire sand people tribe.

As shit as Hayden Christenson is at acting, I think you have to blame the writing for how bad those prequels are.

The bit that sticks with me from those films is Natalie Portman spending the whole time wittering on the importance of democracy and due process, but then shrugging off her magic boyfriend's revenge murder of an entire sand people tribe.
Aye but then she wears that tighty whitey outfit.

While we are listing films that we personally didn't like rather than absolute shite:

There will be blood. I was much younger when I went to see this originally and I may enjoy it more now but my God that was a long dull film.

I remember having the unpopular opinion at the time that ST:TFA was just a cash in rehash but people didn't want to hear it.

Back