Film villains you feel for?

The child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Some rich baron wants him to clear kids from the streets of Vulgaria, but only provides him with a clapped out wagon and an ancient fishing net.

I do occasionally still wonder what Anton Chiqurh is up to these days (other than regularly bucking Penelope Cruz no doubt.)

Has he mellowed & stopped murdering primarily innocents, or has he added to his death toll in the last 15 years the likeable mad bastard??

In that vein, Killmonger from Black Panther. He had a solid point and killing off the character was a waste.

I thought/hoped that
after Chadwick Boseman passed away they would bring Killmonger back, saying that Tchalla refused to let him die. Then when Tchalla's gone they make him "be" Black Panther for the second film, hand things over to the sister then go off and be around for future stories as a Magneto kind of antagonist

I thought/hoped that
after Chadwick Boseman passed away they would bring Killmonger back, saying that Tchalla refused to let him die. Then when Tchalla's gone they make him "be" Black Panther for the second film, hand things over to the sister then go off and be around for future stories as a Magneto kind of antagonist
Would have worked too, there was a redemption arc to be taken advantage of there.

Back