Film help please

• Thread starter Deleted member 2014
  • Start date

I've been wracking my brains all night, trying to remember the name of a film I watched some years ago.
I think it was a kidnap/ revenge theme, where at the end of the film, the villain gets caught by the hero, who ties him to either a stone pillar or the bonnet of a car, and straps explosives to, or up the villains arse.
The explosives are on a timer and the villain has a chance to confess all, but refuses, and the film ends with the villain being out of time and is blown up by the explosives, as the good guy walks away and leaves him to his fate.

Any ideas what this film is called please ?

It was called “a dream I have regularly about Kevin Harrison* who bullied me in school”

* insert real name of applicable bully. This is a made up one.

It was called “a dream I have regularly about Kevin Harrison* who bullied me in school”

* insert real name of applicable bully. This is a made up one.
Is it, usually the bully’s name is inserted deep into his victims minds and comes out eventually!

Is it, usually the bully’s name is inserted deep into his victims minds and comes out eventually!

I didn't know anyone of that name ta. I met my bully again during my 50s. He didn't recall me. He was still a twat.

Back