Fillums recast with SMB members.

Well i dont see anyone else here.

Oh, okay, sorry for being a bit rude with the first question. Probably should have said "Was it me that you were referring to?" I'm just a bit misunderstood and tend to get a bit awkward around other people. So really sorry for offending you can we put it behind us? The last time I let things stew, went on a killing spree, it was messy if i'm honest and would rather avoid another episode like that if I could.

Herbie rides again..someone removes @Frijj restrictor off his citroen and he ends up winning an illegal street race

Trains planes and automobiles
despite @Epping indepth knowledge of the travel industry he goes on a merry ride trying to get from Dieppe to Scunthorpe for his nieces birthday

Last edited:
Babe: @Frijj in the City

Having graduated from clown college, @Frijj seeks his fortune in the metropolis. He gets a room in a shared house and only when he moves in, discovers that he is sharing with a white capuchin monkey called Tug (@muggboots), three chimps called Bob, Zootie and Easy (all @muggboots, especially the last one) and an orangutan (@muggboots) who works as a butler for a cantankerous old man called Fugly Floom (@Harry Angstrom). Strange things then happen, largely involving a singing duck called Ferdinand (@stephen cartwright) but all ends happily with @Frijj's mentor, Farmer Hoggett (@Teed) closing the film with a stirring cry of "That'll do, @Frijj, that'll do!".

Herbie rides again..someone removes @Frijj restrictor off his citroen and he ends up winning an illegal street race

Trains planes and automobiles
despite @Epping indepth knowledge of the travel industry he goes on a merry ride trying to get from Dieppe to Scunthorpe for his nieces birthday
Herbal Rides Again - A documentary on Captain Shambles' drive to work but ends up being like Mad Max.

Back