Fighting in Kobane.

S

SOLHeaded

This is no a joke.
5 days ago I contacted our British Home Office to enquire about their/our policy of myself travelling and joining the fight against (the lazily named ISIS) and would this entail me being registered as a politically motivated person or potential terrorist. Apart from the first contact (02070354848) repeatedly telling me I had to phone "the Home Office" and this not being his department, but then finally admitting (at 1503 on a Sunday afternoon 24/11/2-14) that yes he had been sleeping in his office and I had both awoken AND annoyed him...I still had to phone the Home Office. Despite me repeatedly saying this was THE ONLY LISTED Home Office phone number, he ended up saying "Fuck off nutter" and hanging up. Is this is our foreign policy, no doubt influenced by American led policy and Russia phobic reactionaries?
In the last week I have spoken to no less than 7 individuals, all of whom have advised this is not their department/someone will phone me back. No one has rung me back.
I fervently believe that to allow an evil such as ISL to exist, much less embed itself in European borders, is as short sighted and free thinking as Russian aggression in Ukraine is as innocent as Hitler's expansion into "lebensraum."
I care not if you share my political views. But for our government to both threaten me as a potential terrorist, and yet to also wholly refuse to advise me if my actions are acceptable/unacceptable is ridiculous.
If you care about free speech and free religious expression...please support me. I will be travelling to Turkey with an open and obvious identity of fighting ISIS/ISl etc. and of supporting the resident Kurdish population of Kobane. I ask you to research Muslim minorities, they are not all suicide bombers, research the Pesh Merga, who, if I am suitable, I hope to fight alongside, I am not, and never will be a threat to England and Britain. I am white, working class and a bit fat, I am not an uber warrior. I am...simply...a man prepared to die for his beliefs. I expect my journey will meet with extreme antagonism from the Turkish Government and massive logistical problems for the somewhat isolated Kurdish forces. My beliefs and (hopefully not final) actions are based purely upon the complete resistance to an overwhelming religion corrupting movement. As a devout Norse, I am happy to fight, and if necessary die, for the rest of you guys on here, don't knee jerk, bed wet or happy clappy...and if I do get killed doing this then think of me as a happy idiot. Not a religious warrior.
Apparently my borther has a local media comapany filming this but I have set off now but need new assprt in Peterborough.

This is no a joke.
5 days ago I contacted our British Home Office to enquire about their/our policy of myself travelling and joining the fight against (the lazily named ISIS) and would this entail me being registered as a politically motivated person or potential terrorist. Apart from the first contact (02070354848) repeatedly telling me I had to phone "the Home Office" and this not being his department, but then finally admitting (at 1503 on a Sunday afternoon 24/11/2-14) that yes he had been sleeping in his office and I had both awoken AND annoyed him...I still had to phone the Home Office. Despite me repeatedly saying this was THE ONLY LISTED Home Office phone number, he ended up saying "Fuck off nutter" and hanging up. Is this is our foreign policy, no doubt influenced by American led policy and Russia phobic reactionaries?
In the last week I have spoken to no less than 7 individuals, all of whom have advised this is not their department/someone will phone me back. No one has rung me back.
I fervently believe that to allow an evil such as ISL to exist, much less embed itself in European borders, is as short sighted and free thinking as Russian aggression in Ukraine is as innocent as Hitler's expansion into "lebensraum."
I care not if you share my political views. But for our government to both threaten me as a potential terrorist, and yet to also wholly refuse to advise me if my actions are acceptable/unacceptable is ridiculous.
If you care about free speech and free religious expression...please support me. I will be travelling to Turkey with an open and obvious identity of fighting ISIS/ISl etc. and of supporting the resident Kurdish population of Kobane. I ask you to research Muslim minorities, they are not all suicide bombers, research the Pesh Merga, who, if I am suitable, I hope to fight alongside, I am not, and never will be a threat to England and Britain. I am white, working class and a bit fat, I am not an uber warrior. I am...simply...a man prepared to die for his beliefs. I expect my journey will meet with extreme antagonism from the Turkish Government and massive logistical problems for the somewhat isolated Kurdish forces. My beliefs and (hopefully not final) actions are based purely upon the complete resistance to an overwhelming religion corrupting movement. As a devout Norse, I am happy to fight, and if necessary die, for the rest of you guys on here, don't knee jerk, bed wet or happy clappy...and if I do get killed doing this then think of me as a happy idiot. Not a religious warrior.
Apparently my borther has a local media comapany filming this but I have set off now but need new assprt in Peterborough.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is no a joke.

f***ing loon

This is no a joke.
Why fight them? just let them read this post it`d do a better job of putting them to sleep the 20000 gallons of chloroform dropped on them

This is no a joke.

Do you have any combat experience?

This is no a joke.

Even the voices in your head are calling you a f***ing nutter.

Back