Fifa TEKEKERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just press up on the d-pad to add a keyframe, then press the left thumbstick in. Add another keyframe and do the same to go back into full speed. You can use this to change camera angles too.

That'll be what the big block of text tells you that comes up everytime I go onto a replay, which I always ignore? :lol:

It's awful like.:lol:
Took it up to pro, still rather easy.

Anything higher than Professional and the 3 minute a half shite makes it frustrating. You just get good pressure going and it's half time, same happens second half and then you have to sit through penalties.

Can't wait for the final game like, 6 minutes a half :cool:

Anything higher than Professional and the 3 minute a half shite makes it frustrating. You just get good pressure going and it's half time, same happens second half and then you have to sit through penalties.

Can't wait for the final game like, 6 minutes a half :cool:

I was strictly a 4 minutes a half man in FIFA 10 but I may up it to 6 minutes as you can sustain pressure on this game.

Not had a handball yet.

Saying that, I've not had anything that would even be close.

Ended up having 3 in the game I mentioned above. I hadn't noticed any that would have been awarded til I'd enabled handballs and it seemed almost magnetic. Sagna blocked one on the line with his arm in the last game I done :lol:

Finding the demo difficult to socre great goals on. On last years game I could score some quality goals and win comfortably even on legendary, but they've made it much harder IMO, which is for the better. This is about the best goal I've managed, although I did score a nice curler in the game before, but it wasn't included in the three best highlights so I couldn't upload it.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/37320981

im yet to score from behind the penna spot

love that you can volley it properly now like...and the player doesnt just go for a header when its 3 yards in tha air and perfect to smack

definitely impressed feels more realistic when you're playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back