FIFA- Do you get international games on career mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting a career and fancy going as a player. I've started at Hereford- if I ever get to the point of being good, can you get called up to the England side and do you get World Cups and the likes?

Oh aye, and I see it mentions that you can start as a player and then become player/ manager and manager- I take it clubs just offer you this as you go on (I'm a bit anxious that if I just choose player, i will never get a player/manager job, but equally i dont want to have to start off doing all the management, so just making sure that I can select "player" at the start and still eventually go onto management later in the same career)

aye but the england games and that on 10 were just friendly ones wernt they ?
not a proper tourney or owt

I only played a few, and I'm sure one of them was a qualifier. Never played in any tournaments though, I got established in the England team then stopped playing it.

There's European matches in career mode as well. Just won the league cup so I guess I'm in next season!

Apparently if you start as a player, you play as just a player for 4 seasons, move to player-manager and then finally end up as a manager? According to my mate like. He is a mag however, so don't believe a word I've just told you.

Apparently if you start as a player, you play as just a player for 4 seasons, move to player-manager and then finally end up as a manager? According to my mate like. He is a mag however, so don't believe a word I've just told you.

Cant be right. If they're made the career where you can progress to a manager they must have increased the length that it has been in the last few years (10 years I think) otherwise you could not be able to achieve much.

You do not get called up by your national team. They had to start MM or career mode from scratch and it appears to be one of the things that they didn't have time to implement. I imagine it will be a new feature for FIFA 12.

I haven't heard that but what I have heard is that if you are a player manager (with your VP obviously) and you change jobs, your VP does not move with you and retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back