Fifa 23

End of season rewards had a red pick on it this time. I got utter shite, I can imagine this is how red picks are gonna look in wl from now
Probably the last week I bother with WL, Ultimate TOTS and some POTY cards coming with Shapeshifters next week. Can see myself just having the odd game here and there now, need an absolute top tier card to get in the team.

Been hitting rank 3 or 2 every week, can’t see it happening this week. People playing like it’s life or death, I won a game early with two shots, and 20% possession. Had to take a break after that, currently 8-2. The game actually forced me to go out and take a walk. I’m 31.

Been hitting rank 3 or 2 every week, can’t see it happening this week. People playing like it’s life or death, I won a game early with two shots, and 20% possession. Had to take a break after that, currently 8-2. The game actually forced me to go out and take a walk. I’m 31.
First time last night I ever bottled rank 5. Normally do it with 5 to spare.

Got Bellingham red though which was probably better than I would have got.

I'm sure you've already said that a couple of times!

I got coman and diaby from wl.

Got this lot untradeable now. Think I'll do zambrotta to replace kimmich. He any good?

Logon or register to see this image
Yep I've definitely said it a few times haha just keep jumping back in. I'm still gunna play, but probably just get 3 wins to get some rewards for Rivals, tired of sweating and grinding out games now. Only played a couple games with him so can't really say, did score on his debut though 😃

11 and dip now for me. Reds awful Constantly, only ever pack good defenders

In all my years of playing FIFA I genuinely don't think I've ever packed a useable red.

The TOTW cards that you actually have a chance of getting are not getting into 99% of teams after a few weeks and then IMO the reds aren't worth bothering with until TOTS.

Hopefully they'll give it an overhaul for EA FC.

Back