Fifa 23

Used in CM, as a deep lying playmaker/move starter. Maybe I'm using Pogba wrong but I'd expect him to be better on the ball. He feels stiff as fuck.

I've held off doing him like as it would be to replace Bellegarde in the midfield and i prefer punting my fodder on icon picks

i think i use most players wrong tbh. i mean i play toty KDB at CF because he's got a 5* weak foot :lol: bangs them in like

I've held off doing him like as it would be to replace Bellegarde in the midfield and i prefer punting my fodder on icon picks

i think i use most players wrong tbh. i mean i play toty KDB at CF because he's got a 5* weak foot :lol: bangs them in like
I don't play enough to keep up with the 'meta' so I just play with players I like and enjoy. I haven't enjoyed Pogba at all but I'll stick with him because he cost a lot of fodder haha.

After getting mid Cafu in the icon pack, I’ve only gone and got TOTY Hakimi from the 85 x 3 Defenders. First ever TOTY I’ve packed during the promo itself. Cafu demoted straight away.

Sold Mbappe as I know his price is going to go way down tomorrow/Friday. Plus I needed some coinage for SBCs. Half the fun of this game is doing them tbh. I say fun, I mean hardly fun at all, but something to do.

just done a 85 defenders upgrade thinking give me a decent right back. just TOTY Hakimi in there! :lol:
his stats look far too good to 'waste' him at right back. think I'll stick a finisher on him and try swapping him in game with Bellegarde so he's in the middle

Last edited:
I had no fodder and seen everybody getting great stuff from the 500k pack, best I got was Thomas Muller. Used the fodder in the icon pack and got mid Dalglish so a pretty shit deal all round.

can't get Hakimi on full chemistry but not sure he needs it given all his base stats are above 90 anyway other than shooting. just going to leave him as an overlapping right back to cut balls back to the goal machine that is Gerd Muller. in theory that is

probably just wait for Rashford potm SBC now unless they refresh the icon pack. i can't resist them :lol:

Finished all the 88+ icons. Mid Cafu, Prime Vidic and WC Petit. Not too bad I don’t think, as I’ll use them all. Not sure any make my best X11 though.

Rivals/Milestone season rewards are an absolute disgrace like, played all 90 games as well for a load of shite. Why are they so bad? They were good in previous fifa's

I've done two in last 24 hours, mid Dalglish and WC Suker, my run of luck has come to an end!
Unless I get one of the really top players I won’t notice the upgrade much.

I think I’ll just wait for now, my rewards weren’t amazing but I’ve got enough fodder again for a decent sbc.

Back