Fifa 23

just playing drafts and got TOTY Gullit to use. this card shouldn't even be legal. can't be many better if any in the game
gerrin prime icon roulette is back and repeatable x3. that'll be 600k worth of disappointment then

Last edited:
just playing drafts and got TOTY Gullit to use. this card shouldn't even be legal. can't be many better if any in the game
gerrin prime icon roulette is back and repeatable x3. that'll be 600k worth of disappointment then
I've got no fodder at all otherwise I'd do all three. Got 4 squads on mbappe left.

I've got no fodder at all otherwise I'd do all three. Got 4 squads on mbappe left.

i need a striker really. could just save to see what comes up as a guaranteed SBC but the randomness of it makes this appealing for some reason. got enough to do 3 but will do one and go from there depending on level of shiteness

i need a striker really. could just save to see what comes up as a guaranteed SBC but the randomness of it makes this appealing for some reason. got enough to do 3 but will do one and go from there depending on level of shiteness
Yeah there is always a chance you pack an absolute monster. That's the appeal for me, someone you'd never afford otherwise.

Yeah there is always a chance you pack an absolute monster. That's the appeal for me, someone you'd never afford otherwise.

just done two. got mid Ballack first which is shite. prime Muller in the second. not sure if that's a win or not. i did need a striker like

did the third one and got prime Bergkamp. thought it was Gullit for a second or so. wounded

so prime Muller, prime Bergkamp and mid Ballack. got some fairly decent fodder from the packs aswell so probably been worth doing just for Muller. other two will just be put back into something else

capitulated tonight lost every game and only got 9 wins thought I’d piss 11 wins with games to spare

Matchmaking was sly as fuck playing decent players with god tier strikers played 3 games against eusebio off the bounce

Serves me right for playing early Friday and late Sunday

capitulated tonight lost every game and only got 9 wins thought I’d piss 11 wins with games to spare

Matchmaking was sly as fuck playing decent players with god tier strikers played 3 games against eusebio off the bounce

Serves me right for playing early Friday and late Sunday
I was 8-1 and only ended up on 11, the servers were garbage and I was playing shit as well.

Had a break needing to win my last 2 and smashed them both.

I must have done the premium leagues upgrade about 200 times.

Finished Pogba, club stacked with fodder, about 135k up in coins but not a sniff of a TOTY or even honourable.

only worth doing the player pick ones.

probably is but as a game i enjoy the gamble. i don't play enough or have the patience to let millions worth of fodder build up to do an Mbappe/Zidane etc so the regularity of these gives a chance for big cards relatively cheaply. I've done this one 5 times now and 3 have gone into my team so worked out okay'ish. seen some shockers like but that's the gamble

Did one icon SBC and got prime Yashin who I am saying is a W just for the hat.

That 3 attacker SBC is a scam, got 2 85s and 1 86 man FFS.
Got exactly the same, I also got the pretty much the same pack 2 days running from that 83x10.

Went in a huff with my awful luck and have just thrown all my fodder into Sanchez.

Mid Cafu from my first icon SBC, he’s straight in the team. Out of my 100+ saved packs for TOTY I haven’t got a single promo card (as per every year I do it). Did manage to complete the Ramos SBC which is good for linking my gold Mbappe. Think I’ll have one more go at the icon SBC with the remaining fodder I have and rewards this week.

Opened well over 300 packs over this week and only packed one fake TOTY - Koulibaly. Highest rated other than that was a few 88 rated golds and about 15 TOTW cards. Lost count of how many Hradeckys were discarded. It’s criminal really, but completed Bale, Mane, Rooney and Xabi Alonso with all of the untradeable rubbish and started on Mbappe too, so at least something to show for it in the end.

Opened well over 300 packs over this week and only packed one fake TOTY - Koulibaly. Highest rated other than that was a few 88 rated golds and about 15 TOTW cards. Lost count of how many Hradeckys were discarded. It’s criminal really, but completed Bale, Mane, Rooney and Xabi Alonso with all of the untradeable rubbish and started on Mbappe too, so at least something to show for it in the end.
The pack weight on the Honourable mentions is ridiculous.

I expect TOTY to be impossible but the HM is weird. It’s such a dead promo now due to the pack weight.

Back