Fifa 23

No worries, it's annoyed me tbh haha because I never play the meta way and always go for Benzema because he suits my style. But now this lengthy thing has made him desirable and he's over 130k so he's out of my price range for now 😐
I packed Haaland untradeable and before fifa 23 would be fodder to me but he’s one of the best strikers on the game and gone to the moon at 400k :lol: Mental this year
Wish I hadn’t bought this now, they have turned it into 22.2 since the update
I haven’t noticed a change, are you sure it’s not just people working out how to play it? What changes have you seen?

Last edited:

I packed Haaland untradeable and before fifa 23 would be fodder to me but he’s one of the best strikers on the game and gone to the moon at 400k :lol: Mental this year

I haven’t noticed a change, are you sure it’s not just people working out how to play it? What changes have you seen?

[/QUOTE}

Teams have started playing at 100 miles and hour and players spinning on the spot.

The game has become all about pace again and players spinning on the spot.

Last edited:
Qualified for Champs last night. Not hopeful for the real thing seeing as I just squeezed through but even a few wins has decent rewards so worth playing even if I get smashed most games :lol:

Is there any way you can upgrade to the ultimate edition once you've purchased the standard edition?

The bairn is getting a PS5 for Christmas, I've been downloading everything onto it so it's ready to go on Christmas morning.

I bought FIFA 23 Standard Edition on it for him, but only realised after that only the Ultimate Edition comes with both the PS4 and PS5 versions.

It's his birthday before Christmas and he was going to get FIFA 23 then, but so far as I can tell to play it on his PS4 I'm going to have to purchase it a second time??

He`ll be able to play the ps4 version on his ps5. I had the ultimate edition last year so had both versions, spent the majority of the year playing the ps4 version on the ps5. He wont get the "new" features which are contained within the next gen consoles but I dont know if he`d want them as most people seem to think their trash anyway.

Alternatively if its a disc youve bought you could send it back and get a refund and buy the other one. Probably screwed in that regard if you downloaded it i would think but not 100%

Last edited:
It’s so bad imo, i feel like I’m fighting with the co troller to get my players to do what I want.

If it doesn’t chnage very quickly I can see people losing interest
Played about 8 games this morning, pretty comfortable in possession in most games and under minimal pressure.
I think I counted 12 goals conceded after utterly shambolic attempts at passes or clearances. I'm not one to get stroppy at a game but bugger me it tests your patience this year.

Lost 5 4 before. In the last few minutes of extra time. 6 shots all game for the opposition. I had 25

8 and 2 formation with a high line and constant pressure, when they tire make 5 subs.
Won 7 on the spin playing 41212, all defenders stay back, CDM on drop between defenders, both midfielders comeback on defence and get in the box, cam and both strikers get in behind. 65 depth and 35 width, constant pressure and direct passing. Change the front 5 after 65 minutes.

Last edited:
8 wins in WL, not too disappointed considering the pool of players being generally higher skilled as lower div people haven't got qualification points yet. Sorloth and Leao from reds which was pretty good, bought Terrier for LM and gunna do Kulusevski SBC.

There's some pretty good cards from RTTK, but they're definitely too overpowered for it only being the second week of the game. There'll be like a 94 Messi, 90 Foden and a 90/91 Aubameyang in a month's time.

Was 11-3 in champs, gave last 6 away and made around 180k from rewards so brought Goretzka and Davies in. Team will be alright now for another month so gonna save for a decent striker and centre mid now and get some squad battles done.

There’s a tradeable heroes pack for 25k in the store :eek:

Only one player but that must be a mistake. Got Mario Gomez for 25k essentially.

I missed it but had 200k so bought the Russian cam and Koehler for 55k lol.

I’ll have the free pack also if they square up
check my team after the ea hero fuck up.

3 heroes for 150k

Last edited:
Elite 1 in squad battles and my best pick was an 82 rated keeper.

Gold 3 and got RTTK Muller and Goretzka in the same pack :lol: Only decent pack luck I’ve had so far. Sold for £150K.

Sod’s law though as I sold my Bundesliga team a couple of days ago.

Back