Fifa 23

I must be doing something wrong as when my opposition gets put through on goal, my pacey defenders end up running in treacle and can't get near them, yet when I get put though on goal any defender no matter what their stats seems to catch up and shove me off the ball with ease.
Is there a super sprint option I'm not aware of?

I must be doing something wrong as when my opposition gets put through on goal, my pacey defenders end up running in treacle and can't get near them, yet when I get put though on goal any defender no matter what their stats seems to catch up and shove me off the ball with ease.

Exactly the same for me. I cant play a simple through ball yet anyone who I come up against just pretty much gets in behind every time and ive purposely gone for quick defenders.
Ive tried changing formations about 6 times but nothing is working.

Exactly the same for me. I cant play a simple through ball yet anyone who I come up against just pretty much gets in behind every time and ive purposely gone for quick defenders.
Ive tried changing formations about 6 times but nothing is working.
Only 5 at the back works for me.

Possibly the new system at the minute - seems like the meta is ‘lengthy’

FIFA 23: 20 Maps You Can Make Much Faster With The New "Lengthy" Trick - Latest Game Stories

Almost promoted to D8 after 5 wins on the spin! Got lucky in one of them mind, got battered. Got 9K to spend so going to treat myself 😂 playing 442 pretty solid, low rated team with a few high rates that I packed (untradeable) GK De gea. RB fredricks. CBs Mings/Stones. LB zinchenko. RM Frazier (he’s class but he’s also a mag). CMs Henderson/Rodri. LM Gray. Strikers DCL (who’s unreal btw) and Martial.

Easiest fifa I’ve found in ages, just got to slow everything down, and use L1 a lot for extra control and quick pass and move

Only lost 2 games on Rivals, both times I got disconnected from the EA servers from winning positions 😕 I shouldn’t be surprised that the servers are as shit as ever.

The way the game plays they’ve basically made winger’s pointless imo.

Last edited:
Just swapped Sane for Coman and he’s the difference. Nearly division 6 now and coming to grips with the game at last. Think I’ll switch Bellingham for Goretezka and that will see me for the weekend league, also switched back to the 4 version from the 5. Just think it plays a lot better.

how are people getting 100 on the transfer list? I've tried that right click thing on the web app but it doesn't work

Only played career mode so far. The defending is absolutely horrific. Seems nigh on impossible to keep a clean sheet. Completely controlling games but somehow manage to concede at least 1 a game, often 2/3. Opposition always seem to manage to create 2 or 3 chances where a player ends up in about 30 yards of space. :lol:

Tried fannying on with tactics and adjusting how deep my defence is but seems to make no difference, still done by a simple ball over the top or through my defence with my centre backs pretty much on the halfway line.

Been stuck on the last checkpoint in Div 6 for about two days now. Can I fuck string any wins together, my defending has gone to shit, other teams just seem to walk through at will sometimes then others I smash someone 6-0.
how are people getting 100 on the transfer list? I've tried that right click thing on the web app but it doesn't work
List any players individually before you hit relist all. Can only do 30 at a time but after a while you’ll be able to relist all the expired items, there’s no limit on that.

Been stuck on the last checkpoint in Div 6 for about two days now. Can I fuck string any wins together, my defending has gone to shit, other teams just seem to walk through at will sometimes then others I smash someone 6-0.

List any players individually before you hit relist all. Can only do 30 at a time but after a while you’ll be able to relist all the expired items, there’s no limit on that.

On the web app you can 'inspect' then in console type services.User.maxAllowedAuctions=100

Will give you the 100 spots

Back