Fifa 23

Got Neymar sold him for 550k, so bought otw Dybala to go into my Serie A team, probably got one of the strongest serie A team’s I can get at this point without spending any money on Fifa points (never ever will) 😂suck it ea.
Bought Brolin to go on my RW instead of beradi

Last edited:

Cruised into division 7 and can barely buy a win now. My midfield just seems non existent on defence, not sure how to stop the easy balls up to their strikers. When I’m attacking it seems like I come up against a wall of players but they seem to have no problem bypassing mine.

Almost wish I hadn’t packed Haaland as well, he’s lethal when he gets a chance but so clunky anywhere else. Feels like he should have about 10 dribbling, turns like an oil tanker.

I like the new gameplay its excellent

I’m finding the complete opposite. Still moving up through the divisions but at a struggle. Finding the passing very inconsistent. The slowing of the game is good in some aspects as I’m liking being able to use players without 90+ pace but I get caught on the ball way too often as it just takes an age to register passes and changes in direction, particularly with defenders with low stats.

Finally got away away after the console glitch. Turns out my brothers been using my EA account for his ps5 😂

Two games, 1 draw 1 win. Packed Rodri and De Gea. Started well enough, I don’t put money in.. so going to build up through SBCs and trading (when I get the chance to get on) did the same last year but couldn’t get out of D3 against sides worth 10x my own 🤣

Gave up on the idea of a first owner team, I only play FIFA for the first couple of months anyway so couldn’t be arsed to wait for good players out of packs.

Up to Div 6 and made just over a million in trading so going with this for now:

I’m absolutely horrid at this game. Can’t defend for toffee. Played 22. Lost 22 on continental links.
I’m not arsed about winning, I just need to score a few goals for the reward.
I just can’t get to grips with it. It feels horrendously sluggish. Misplacing passes all over

I’m absolutely horrid at this game. Can’t defend for toffee. Played 22. Lost 22 on continental links.
I’m not arsed about winning, I just need to score a few goals for the reward.
I just can’t get to grips with it. It feels horrendously sluggish. Misplacing passes all over

The game is absolutely tragic in truth.

One of the worst football games ever made.

Anyone reccomend any decent cheap players? got 4K to play with hahaha.

Picked up Henderson for 1.5K hes pretty solid in the middle with Rodri who I got in the opening few packs.

Martial and DCL up top atm

Back