Fifa 23

I think the actual game is dogshit tbf, I won 4-0 on rivals last night and I couldn’t wait for the game to finish, it’s just not fun.

I am however enjoying trading

The fifa community has to be one of the worst going like. I'm trying to do the richarlison objective and I've played 5 games. Went ahead in all 5 and only one person has played golden goal. Sad.

The fifa community has to be one of the worst going like. I'm trying to do the richarlison objective and I've played 5 games. Went ahead in all 5 and only one person has played golden goal. Sad.
To be fair like I doubt everyone knows about the unwritten golden goal rule. There’s plenty worse things that make a toxic community, than you know, playing the game as intended.

f***ing Tollisso for my OTW. Garbage.

Snap. Used my fifa points as well and didn’t get one player to improve my team and it’s not even that good! It’s actually shocking how poor value the fifa points are. I don’t buy any throughout the year but if that’s about £50 worth it’s a disgrace.

Defending is baffling, centre half’s do t even mark the players sometimes and the goalkeepers are terrible. I like the pace but it has more flaws than last year.

Had my first chance to play it properly this morning. Keepers seem wank. I lost 6-4 to Preston playing on four minute half length. An annoying bug seems to have made a return too from a few years ago whereby you successfully tackle a player only for the ball to mysteriously end up at the feet of an opposition player. 🤷‍♂️

In career move de on professional is harder than last year. They never make a mistake and play like Brazil. They need to improve the AI for players to move near the loose balls, and the keepers defending corners are rubbish.
Anybody summed the whole season yet?
I might, just to see the end result.

Last edited:
Managed to pack CR7. Tempted to either play him as doing a half premier league / bundesliga team or sell him and get haaland, cancelo in and upgrade a few others. Will try a few games and see what he’s like but leaning towards selling him

Back