Fifa 23

I’ll get the standard nearer the time and play seasons or career if reviews are ok. I’m done with FUT after 8/10 years. Too much sweat, objectives, poor connection and a idiotic amount of bellends playing the game mode. Used to love it but last couple of years have been awful

Me and the boy buy it on the switch, buy it in game it's less than 20quid so ideal even though it's just the legacy edition - ea don't let kids accounts go online on Nintendo ffs

Wish they would sort the career mode out!
I only play career mode. It’s basically the same now as it was on FIFA 14 with a few gimmicks thrown in that are just annoying such as press conferences.

Would also help if they sorted the difficulty levels out. Ultimate and legendary are unplayable and I even get the odd dicking on world class these days. 3 or 4 years back I’d find ultimate too easy.

Looks a decent game. But it does every year.
Wish they would sort the career mode out!
I wish they sort the simulate out me. There’s been too many times I’ve sent a unreal side out and they’ve lost 3-0 against some side from obscure Scandinavian country.

Last edited:
Will be the same shite game and all the Ultimate Team fanboys will buy it an pour money into it as usual
Really wish PES could get their act together and challenge

Last edited:
Will be the same shite game and all the Ultimate Team fanboys will buy it an pour money into it as usual
Really wish PES could get their act together and challenge
That isn't going to happen seen as Konami abandoned PES. Now we have a mobile game on the PS5.

Not sure I’m going to bother for the first time in a while. Still burnt out from 22, I tried to have a game yesterday and didn’t enjoy it at all.

Just noticed a beta invite for the new one as well.

Beta code for me again this year though not for ultimate team, but they usually open all the modes to everyone at the end.

Anyone able to select Sunderland as their preferred team on BETA?

I can only play as PSG against Liverpool or Southampton against Portsmouth! Never had the BETA before so no idea how it works.

Back