Fifa 23

is champions just completely random matchmaking for skill level? I'm in division 6 and was pretty comfortable on rivals yet I'm getting absolutely smashed here. it's like I'm playing a different game to who I'm being matched with

is champions just completely random matchmaking for skill level? I'm in division 6 and was pretty comfortable on rivals yet I'm getting absolutely smashed here. it's like I'm playing a different game to who I'm being matched with
In essence you can play absolutely anyone in the world even the pros, though after a certain amount of games you'll be matched up against people with similar records to yourself. If you were to lose the first half of your games, you should find the second half will be much easier as you will be matched with similar people. Think the algorithm is designed so that some random couldn't just fluke their way to 20 wins, eventually they would be matched against a pro and be found out

Last edited:
Aye it’s random. There’s meant to be a win/loss thing in place so the higher streak would mean you face better players but that doesn’t seem to work.

PTG Bruno Guimaraes up to 750K now.

I’m keeping him until 5 minutes before the Semi Final game, assuming they beat Croatia in the Quarters.

I honestly just can’t be bothered with it this year. Bought it late and I’ve already stopped playing as much. Only went to 3 wins in rivals this week.

Glad you didn't take my advice 😂

Haha so am I :lol:
I wish mine was tradeable.

I kind of wish mine wasn't. He's an absolute monster and I don't really want to sell him, but I've literally got 20K, and this would massively boost my balance.

That being said, I don't really need to improve any area of my team at the minute so I don't have to sell him.

I think I'll hold and risk it all in the hope Brazil win the World Cup and he'll then be worth over a million.

Last edited:
Haha so am I :lol:

I kind of wish mine wasn't. He's an absolute monster and I don't really want to sell him, but I've literally got 20K, and this would massively boost my balance.

That being said, I don't really need to improve any area of my team at the minute so I don't have to sell him.

I think I'll hold and risk it all in the hope Brazil win the World Cup and he'll then be worth over a million.
He is a mag tho!

Back