Fifa 23

Can't see myself being on this regularly after TOTY or so. It's a shame because I actually enjoy the game, but atm I'm doing Champs getting 8 rivals wins then pretty much not playing the rest of the week bar the odd squad battle or friendly, at times it feels like ya just playing the game for the rewards and not the actual fun/competitive aspect of it. I've got the best squad I've had ever at this point on the game, starting XI bench and reserves all full with special cards and promo players. Too many promos and a silly power curve have really killed it a lot....used to enjoy having a 'crap' team for a while and having to really save up to buy one player but they're chucking out mad rated cards every week.

Another EA fuck up they’ve messed up a load of inform price ranges RIP to anyone who hit relist all last night and sold a card significantly under its value

Another EA fuck up they’ve messed up a load of inform price ranges RIP to anyone who hit relist all last night and sold a card significantly under its value
they do the same shit every year and then just blame the players for not checking.

I’ve noticed it’s a lot of totw players so they’ll probably end up in best of totw.

they do the same shit every year and then just blame the players for not checking.

I’ve noticed it’s a lot of totw players so they’ll probably end up in best of totw.

There's next to no TOTW know on sale now.
Sneaked in and got out of position perisic for less than half his usual price like.

Well I’ve just discovered that double tap rb pressure thing

It’s absolutely brilliant to get players to actually help track some runs as long as it doesn’t lock onto the centrebacks

Massively helps with the cutback goals as well

What's this mate?

I thought the same when I read it, but just checked it out. Basically if you double tap R1/RB and hold on the second tap, two players do a ‘partial press’ and essentially can track runs closely and tightly mark players. As with the usual second man press (single R1/RB press) it only lasts about 5 seconds.

I’ve actually noticed I’ve triggered it by accident a few times before as you see two blue markers above players you’re not controlling when they are pressing. Going to try it properly later.

I thought the same when I read it, but just checked it out. Basically if you double tap R1/RB and hold on the second tap, two players do a ‘partial press’ and essentially can track runs closely and tightly mark players. As with the usual second man press (single R1/RB press) it only lasts about 5 seconds.

I’ve actually noticed I’ve triggered it by accident a few times before as you see two blue markers above players you’re not controlling when they are pressing. Going to try it properly later.

It’s excellent when it locks the 2 cms not so great if it gets a centre back ha

Back