Fifa 23

I’m still getting softbanned whenever I attempt to play swaps. Getting on my nerves now. Most backward company going, limiting how much I can play the game. 15 games an hour max, even though you can get through way more than that with the swaps golden goal mode. One more soft ban and that’s me done with FIFA.

Zero interest in any of this world cup thing. Seems a lot of pissing about to get very little back.
Got a special Milik in a pack but he's not even making the bench

Zero interest in any of this world cup thing. Seems a lot of pissing about to get very little back.
Got a special Milik in a pack but he's not even making the bench
It’s good for a decent icon or fodder. I feel like a lot of the other players for tokens are pretty poor since they don’t upgrade.

I’m still getting softbanned whenever I attempt to play swaps. Getting on my nerves now. Most backward company going, limiting how much I can play the game. 15 games an hour max, even though you can get through way more than that with the swaps golden goal mode. One more soft ban and that’s me done with FIFA.

Swaps piss me off

I blitz my way to 5/6 then struggle to get the 6th. Either a mental block, tougher opponent or EA out here handicapping which I certainly believe.
No totw or reds in champs so wondering what the point is tbh.

Honesty not worth the stress. Why on earth can’t they do a World Cup totw?

I’d probably take Barella over pogba. Ikone over di Maria, if you want to save some money then the Ghanaian winger is free from objectives.

IF Kean is probably better than Jesus and cheap.
Not sure why but it's linked to my team from weeks ago even though its not even on my squad list now. No idea how to get my current one to link, I'm copying the correct link.

I've just sold my team so have about 2.5m invested in 85 rated fodder at 7.5k a pop.

They went up to 12k the last time they were needed for an SBC and haven't been required in ages, so are likely to be needed again for something soon.

I'm going to focus on the Swaps for a while so happy enough to wait and see what happens with content during Black Friday, cash the fodder in when it rises, and hopefully have a nice bit of cash then to buy some quality players over the next few weeks.

I have Courtois, Mendy, Alaba Rulebreaker, Kessie, Dembele, Llorente, Moments Danjuma, Neymar and TOTW Mbappe so can easily put together a competitive team whilst waiting for the fodder to rise if I get the urge to play a few Rivals/WL games in the meantime.

Tried a few big players in recent weeks and Lucio is top class, Marchisio didn't really outperform gold Llorente and I felt Yaya was nowhere near worth 1m. It may have been his M/M workrates but he constantly disappeared for me. I didn't find him noticably better than Kessie apart from the passing.

I'm going to take Vieira from the Swaps. Anyone else going for him?

I've just sold my team so have about 2.5m invested in 85 rated fodder at 7.5k a pop.

They went up to 12k the last time they were needed for an SBC and haven't been required in ages, so are likely to be needed again for something soon.

Done the same thing. 300K invested, and got 85s between 6.2K and 7.8K.

Hopefully a decent SBC drops soon and we'll both make some decent profit.

Done the same thing. 300K invested, and got 85s between 6.2K and 7.8K.

Hopefully a decent SBC drops soon and we'll both make some decent profit.

Looked disastrous after tonight's content but it's just a matter of when and not if they rise.

No way they'll allow 85's to stay as low as they are for too long. 🙂

Looked disastrous after tonight's content but it's just a matter of when and not if they rise.

No way they'll allow 85's to stay as low as they are for too long. 🙂

I don’t get why they haven’t risen tbh the hero sbc is literally 3 88s then all 85s

Suppose you need a repeatable icon or hero pack one shouldn’t be too far away

The change in chem has killed 83s and 84s as well think rather than chem they’re adding in minimum high rated reqs

Back