Fifa 23

Plays horribly this mind, for me anyways. Absolutely brutal, I can be 2-0 up after 20 and lose 6-2 to someone with 6 shots. And that’s with Ter Stegan in goal.
I'm enjoying it, the slower passing and moving style fits with more how I like to play. Agree with Ter stegen though, he's let a few ropey goals in for me.

from first couple of games i think hypermotion 2 has improved the gameplay. i could really do with improving not playing much fifa at all in recent years. on about world class level but got beat 3-2 in my first friendly with the lads. pritchard, roberts and batth look the most realistic. stewart looks asian and the most unrealistic

I don’t know how many games I’ve played so far but I’m in Div 7 and only not won once. Just waiting to run into some good players now :lol:

First owner team has improved a bit since last time, currently running:

Neuer

Mbabu
Schlotterbeck
Sule
Gunter

Kimmich
Can

Saka
Mount
Rashford

Nunez

Desperate for a better left back and Saka is quite underwhelming as well.

Only played squad battles so far, tinkering with custom tactics, it’s getting on my nerves a bit how my forwards aren’t bombing forward even with High/Low work rate, so I’m holding on til they make runs, and get tackled or the through ball is cut out much easier than before. Is it more of a slow build up thing these days ? 442 definitely isn’t as free flowing for me

Think I've managed one clean sheet in about 20 games.

And one cross where I've found my player. Not one goal, just one cross where I've won it in the air.

Bought Messi for 277k last night. Can’t believe how cheap he is, especially since the first patch will undoubtedly return the game to its normal state. At that point Messi will return to meta status (I hope).

Either way it isn’t too much of a gamble at this point. Still got over 300k and rising to invest while prices on high rated fodder are low

She’s out tonight so going to get stuck in. I’m a bit shite at UT. Packed Lloris and got a decent premier league team going.

Got loads of gold players in my club, should I just flog the ones I don’t plan on using or keep a hold?
Got quite a few Spanish so don’t know whether to flog or keep. People like Koke and Fabian

Please help if you can.

bought it today.. tried to play FUT and got the message.

Please note that you can only play FUT on one device at a time. Your FUT on this system has been closed. as you are already playing on a newer generation console.

I've not got a PS5 and I've never signed into one either!

Please help if you can.

bought it today.. tried to play FUT and got the message.

Please note that you can only play FUT on one device at a time. Your FUT on this system has been closed. as you are already playing on a newer generation console.

I've not got a PS5 and I've never signed into one either!
Are you not signed in on a web app or something? Try deleting the lot, I’d change your passwords too that sounds shady.

Struggling to hit division 6 atm. Gonna stick £40 on later and finish Rashford that should do it.
Massive influx of new players starting the game tonight, should dilute the talent pool a bit. Gunna do Rashford as well, I'll drop him down to LM in a while when a better striker becomes available.

Back