Fifa 23

Fuck this like, don't know what it is but I am absolutely shite
Was flying on 22, don't know if cos all my players then were 95+ and I can't adapt but all the teams I'm playing are similar to me mid 80s and I just can't seem to get it going

Little extra step to claim your rivals rewards on app, you have to scroll down and click the competitions button then claim from there. It doesn't appear at the top of the screen like it used to.

Was flying on 22, don't know if cos all my players then were 95+ and I can't adapt but all the teams I'm playing are similar to me mid 80s and I just can't seem to get it going
22 was garbage mate, this is far better. Unfortunately they will destroy it with the first update.

Same, all my games are so close, congested mid/attack, I’ll have to tinker with the custome tactics. One thing I have noticed is the automated tackles/interceptions by good defenders are great. It’s like it used to be when I could actually defend on about FIFA 12. Far better this year than having to do it manually.

Guess i might have to look at this for PS5 as Konami have killed off PES now. Is it worth it? I used to like Master League mode on PES, is the career option on FIFA any good like?

Guess i might have to look at this for PS5 as Konami have killed off PES now. Is it worth it? I used to like Master League mode on PES, is the career option on FIFA any good like?

Career mode is alright if you've never played it. It's had a face lift this year with them moving around some graphics, but other than that it's unfortunately the exact same as previous years.

Plays horribly this mind, for me anyways. Absolutely brutal, I can be 2-0 up after 20 and lose 6-2 to someone with 6 shots. And that’s with Ter Stegan in goal.

Back