Fifa 22

Played 21, invested a lot of time into in, only played ultimate team, but I have a little one now, so didn’t get 22. Thinking about getting 23 as it was an enjoyable hobby, but how did the whole weekend league play out because no way could I commit the sort of time I did before?

Anyone have little one/s and still manage to play??

Played 21, invested a lot of time into in, only played ultimate team, but I have a little one now, so didn’t get 22. Thinking about getting 23 as it was an enjoyable hobby, but how did the whole weekend league play out because no way could I commit the sort of time I did before?

I’ll have an hour or two on the night when her and the bairns asleep, look forward to a Sunday cos the bairn and her go out and I get a good few hours out the way hahah.

Aye I’ve got a newborn and a toddler. I still manage to get enough time to get games in.

I’m not sure if they’ll keep it the same but weekend league is easier this year. You can qualify anytime through the week by winning 4 of 10 games.

Then the thing itself is only 20 games this time.

Don’t know why I’m still playing the game. Hit 60 easy when I go for it, do the icon swaps. My mates shite and gets r9 and eusabio out of icon packs. A give up.

Don’t know why I’m still playing the game. Hit 60 easy when I go for it, do the icon swaps. My mates shite and gets r9 and eusabio out of icon packs. A give up.
I've got to that point tbh, got b silva and Zaha out of red picks last night. Absolutely no point. Absolutely scandalous they don't make the red picks the ultimate selection. Think I'm done.

Same reason as me. It’s a football game fix, it annoys me but I do like playing it.

I flopped to 11 wins last week and still got dybala. Pointless stressing for top rewards since it’s all random.

Never bought it this year for first time in over 10 years, dont miss it - but its coming to gamepass Thurs:lol:
I did a little bit of trading on the app when it launched, think ive got a couple of first week IF that might be worth a bit?!

Just got back playing the weekend, only going for 51 now like. With my chest being how it is at the minute our lass has threatened to take the computer off me if I shout at it hahaha. Every team is absolutely mega, but tbf mines class as well.

£7.99 in the sales for pc now, not sure bout the consoles. Barely get to play with an 18 month old but got sick of sleeping when she sleeps on a neet and being nackered all day so i thought fuck it ill have a cpl hrs on fifa on a neet and be nackered anyway, last one i played was 2018 so should be good

£7.99 in the sales for pc now, not sure bout the consoles. Barely get to play with an 18 month old but got sick of sleeping when she sleeps on a neet and being nackered all day so i thought fuck it ill have a cpl hrs on fifa on a neet and be nackered anyway, last one i played was 2018 so should be good
It's on the Xbox game pass now aswell

Had about a month away or so after Prem TOTS, been back on last couple weeks just playing through that Shapeshifters Cup and picking up the odd tokens. Got the pack for the 21st win and used the tokens for the 85+ 20x pack.....safe to say they paid out pretty well haha.

Just reinstalled this. Goalkeepers seem ridiculously OP. I have turned off timed finishing as it gets on my nerves and I never use it. Is it worth turning it back on and actually trying to master it? The amount of times I’m one on one and go for the finesse to the far corner only for the keeper to pull off a worldie is a joke. Felt like uninstalling the game again earlier.

Haven't played FIFA for a few year after playing every release for about 20 year before that. Is this worth picking up to get some practice in for FIFA23 or will I blow my gasket with how crap the game is?

I’ve played FUT since FIFA12. But not once Have I ever done anything with custom tactics.. apart from ‘get in behind etc’ is there any actual point to choosing the build up styles/width etc. (this could make me sound numb I know) 😂

if there is I think I’ll have a go for the next game. I can’t get into FUT as much these days/years. Too much money goes in, and I can’t compete. So hoping if I’m set up better i will be okay and enjoy it abit more. This year I’ve just done SBCs and untradeable from weekly. My team is okay at best. Highest rated player is 93 Rooney. Constantly get to D3 and then I just can’t get up from there. And wait around to be relegated back to D5 😂 Im a Decent player and normally have more shots/possession. But get out classed by other teams rather than the player (im not being arrogant here). Hoping the above will give me more of a chance next year…. As like this year I won’t be playing Champs or using actual money for packs. So any advantage I can use will be appreciated lads 👍

I’ve played FUT since FIFA12. But not once Have I ever done anything with custom tactics.. apart from ‘get in behind etc’ is there any actual point to choosing the build up styles/width etc. (this could make me sound numb I know) 😂

if there is I think I’ll have a go for the next game. I can’t get into FUT as much these days/years. Too much money goes in, and I can’t compete. So hoping if I’m set up better i will be okay and enjoy it abit more. This year I’ve just done SBCs and untradeable from weekly. My team is okay at best. Highest rated player is 93 Rooney. Constantly get to D3 and then I just can’t get up from there. And wait around to be relegated back to D5 😂 Im a Decent player and normally have more shots/possession. But get out classed by other teams rather than the player (im not being arrogant here). Hoping the above will give me more of a chance next year…. As like this year I won’t be playing Champs or using actual money for packs. So any advantage I can use will be appreciated lads 👍
I would say yes...I normally dropped my team back slightly due to the ridiculous pace up front (particularly at the start before mad defender cards with 90+ pace came out) and made my team more narrow and therefore more compact, to deal with the people who will knock it around the edge of your box for 3 hours waiting for a defender to step out.

Also always had a CM on stay back/drop between defenders to cover the counters.

Back