Fifa 22

Haha fuck off. I’m going to be the only one in this thread without one at this rate.

If it makes you feel any better, I've opened about 300 upgrade and saved packs and got fuck all.

I've managed to do George Best + Vidic with the fodder like. Got 1 squad left on Harry Kane as well.

If it makes you feel any better, I've opened about 300 upgrade and saved packs and got fuck all.

I've managed to do George Best + Vidic with the fodder like. Got 1 squad left on Harry Kane as well.
I go on like I dont get anything but I’ve been quite lucky this year. Just chucked 200k in rare player packs as I have nothing to spend on. I thought I got a toty and it was joe Cole who is only slightly more than the pack cost.

Totally honest, I don't even really play the game :lol: I spend ages building squads then get bored before actually playing.

I've sold him. 1.45 million.

From that team I've listed above, I'm buying WW Martial, WW Fabinho, Ice Gomez, with money left over to do flashback Kane.

Nice one mate, sounds like a canny side, just play it more! 😂

Nice one mate, sounds like a canny side, just play it more! 😂

Went a different direction...team is now..

GK: SS - Mendy 87
CB: WW - Soyuncu 86
CB: RB - Rudiger 86
CB: ICE - Gomez 86
RM: MOMENTS - Ziyech 89
CM: NU - Rice 88
CM: IF - Kanye 91
LM: ICE - Rashford 88
CAM: IF - De Bruyne 92
ST: RB - Foden 88
ST: FB - Kane 93

Got 850 coins left of my 1.45 million :lol:

Went a different direction...team is now..

GK: SS - Mendy 87
CB: WW - Soyuncu 86
CB: RB - Rudiger 86
CB: ICE - Gomez 86
RM: MOMENTS - Ziyech 89
CM: NU - Rice 88
CM: IF - Kanye 91
LM: ICE - Rashford 88
CAM: IF - De Bruyne 92
ST: RB - Foden 88
ST: FB - Kane 93

Got 850 coins left of my 1.45 million :lol:

Nice team though mate, hope the untradables work out!

Nice team though mate, hope the untradables work out!

ICE Rashford is awful like. Played 7 games and relisted him on the market :lol:

Ended up playing that 84 Willock from Objectives whilst Rashford is on the market and I've won every game with him in, he's been amazing haha.

Kane is canny. Feels a bit slow, but his finishing is incredible. Might need someone other than Foden up front with him, too lightweight and gets knocked off the ball too easy.

ICE Rashford is awful like. Played 7 games and relisted him on the market :lol:

Ended up playing that 84 Willock from Objectives whilst Rashford is on the market and I've won every game with him in, he's been amazing haha.

Kane is canny. Feels a bit slow, but his finishing is incredible. Might need someone other than Foden up front with him, too lightweight and gets knocked off the ball too easy.
Potm month Sterling is amazing for me. Maybe try out his gold to see if you like him first though.

1 player pack 81 plus defender. Toty Cancelo

Still got 28 good packs left and icon swap tokens to cash in on the monster packs. Used the first lot up on an icon pick and got mid Suker, barely used him tbh

Got ginola in my heroes pack didn't realise he was French league feels a bit stiff where do people use him? Can get him full chem with aour as a cm as he's a bit wasted wide i have 91 cryuff cam with Robbie Keane striker and potm sterling rw

Got ginola in my heroes pack didn't realise he was French league feels a bit stiff where do people use him? Can get him full chem with aour as a cm as he's a bit wasted wide i have 91 cryuff cam with Robbie Keane striker and potm sterling rw
People seem to use him at striker. Apparently he’s still one of the best up there. I think they use engine on him.

Back