Fifa 22

81x25 swaps.

Had 91 tradable kante also, flogging him for 405k.

Gets me mbappe!
Very nice then. I was toying with the idea of getting shot of mbappe but I’ve decided against it as he’s still stupidly good.

Took a punt on paqueta but haven’t tried him yet.

Very nice then. I was toying with the idea of getting shot of mbappe but I’ve decided against it as he’s still stupidly good.

Took a punt on paqueta but haven’t tried him yet.
He is so fast and strong . Like a messi in midfield .

What’s mbappe like? He is always class against me, got 800k and Couod seal phil for Torres?

He is so fast and strong . Like a messi in midfield .

What’s mbappe like? He is always class against me, got 800k and Couod seal phil for Torres?

Mbappe is unreal, probably the reason he’s the only gold card still holding value.

That being said with your team I’d probably not get him. Varane flashback is coming and he’d be perfect in that team.

Jammy sod, played against him today and he was out sprinting Sterling.
Aye he catches up with everyone. So op
Mbappe is unreal, probably the reason he’s the only gold card still holding value.

That being said with your team I’d probably not get him. Varane flashback is coming and he’d be perfect in that team.
Aye good point , just hate spending coins on untradbales

15-5 finished in champs and 8-2 in qualifiers. Don’t know what’s getting into me, just beat a pal who hits 18 wins as well. Can’t wait to get smacked back down to earth the weekend.

15-5 finished in champs and 8-2 in qualifiers. Don’t know what’s getting into me, just beat a pal who hits 18 wins as well. Can’t wait to get smacked back down to earth the weekend.
Not sure what’s changed but I went on a stupid run of form yesterday as well. I got my 7 wins in elite from 9 games and then went 8-2 in qualifying as well.

I’m enjoying the game a lot more since the last patch like
Yeah I really enjoyed it yesterday, I’m surprised as I was so pissed off with the gameplay the day after the patch that I felt like stopping.

I think it helps that my team feels a lot more balanced now. Unless I pack something stupid I can’t see me changing for a while.

That being said I could squeeze varane in there if the sbc isn’t too pricey.

Just packed a tradeable TOTY Jorginho. He's going for 1.4m. Not sure whether to sell him or not. I've only got 9K currently and don't have an incredible team.

GK: Mendy 87
CB: Soyuncu 86
CB: Varane 86
CB: Rudiger 86
RM: Ziyech 89
CM: Rice 88
CM: Roberto Firmino 86
LM: Vinicius Jr 85
CAM: Foden 88
ST: Watkins 86
ST: Benzema 86

What should I do?

Just packed a tradeable TOTY Jorginho. He's going for 1.4m. Not sure whether to sell him or not. I've only got 9K currently and don't have an incredible team.

What should I do?
Very nice. I’d try him out in place of firmino.

I doubt he’s going to drop in price so you won’t lose money on him in that time.

Unreal stats it’s just the work rate that’s the issue.

Very nice. I’d try him out in place of firmino.

I doubt he’s going to drop in price so you won’t lose money on him in that time.

Unreal stats it’s just the work rate that’s the issue.

Only reason I've got Firmino in there is to give Vinicius Jr 10 chem. Taking him out reduces him and I'm not sure I want to do that. I'll have a think, cheers mate.

Only reason I've got Firmino in there is to give Vinicius Jr 10 chem. Taking him out reduces him and I'm not sure I want to do that. I'll have a think, cheers mate.
You honestly won’t see much difference on 8 chem. especially compared to the difference between firmino and Jorginho.

If you aren’t going to use him then I’d sell and maybe bring in ww Fabinho to replace firmino

What should I do?
I’d sell and build a side that can compete, no offence but are you doing very well with that team?

WW David is 130k for example and is deadly, up to you like….

I’d sell and build a side that can compete, no offence but are you doing very well with that team?

WW David is 130k for example and is deadly, up to you like….

Totally honest, I don't even really play the game :lol: I spend ages building squads then get bored before actually playing.

I've sold him. 1.45 million.

From that team I've listed above, I'm buying WW Martial, WW Fabinho, Ice Gomez, with money left over to do flashback Kane.

Back