Fifa 22

The game is far better for me since the latest update.
It took me a while to get used to as I started to use drilled passes all of the time due to normal ones being so shit.

It’s much better now as normal passes actually work.
Just done a draft with a token to try and get some additional TOTY packs.

Won it for the first time this year, I can now see why Prime R9 is 10-11m coins. He is absolutely broken. Won 3-0, 8-2, 5-0, 5-2 in each round and he scored at least a hat trick in every game. The 3-0 was a rage quit after 30 mins as well.
He’s unreal. I’ve only used him once in a draft and I won 3/4. Sadly I came up against someone who was just better than me.

Was on 10 wins and lost the last game on pens 😑. Bruno in the reds.
Here we go 50 packs to open 🤞
Was on 10 wins and lost the last game on pens 😑. Bruno in the reds.
Here we go 50 packs to open 🤞
Untradable Kante, Kroos, Lukaku, Aguero, Rodri and a bunch of 84/85s. Nothing earth shattering but got plenty of good fodder now.

Last edited:
Didn’t get any team of the year but I packed a tradeable cr7.

Complete Kane without spending a coin, I’m 350k up and still have quite a bit of fodder so I’m tempted to do Sterling now.

Have they done something with crossing in the patch? Played 5-6 games last night and literally every single goal conceded was a bullet header from a pinpoint cross.
Hopefully. I’ll start aiming for Kane all weekend league if they have.
I’d take any toty, never packed one before. I got my first icon so I was convinced this is the year.

Saw that Bateson spent 320k fifa points , which is about £2100 and didn’t get a single one. Obviously he will easily make his money back but it’s ridiculous how you can spend so much money in the game and still not get the best players

Happy with this for now.

Logon or register to see this image

Saw that Bateson spent 320k fifa points , which is about £2100 and didn’t get a single one. Obviously he will easily make his money back but it’s ridiculous how you can spend so much money in the game and still not get the best players
Aye it’s an absolute joke. It’s good that some streamers do it as it highlights how bad the game is.

Last edited:

He can put it down as a work expense as well so it's not like he's actually spend 2K

Gunna wait a few days and if there's no good La Liga cards come out I'm gunna switch things up and get FB Kane and POTM Sterling in. Had 91 Benz for over 800 games now but he's lacking pace, I want another tall target man style ST so Kane is the logical progression. I know he's not meta but I absolutely love HL Laborde, he's got it all. Score regularly from corners with him, he's strong, fairly quick and can pass the ball....madness he's only 40k.
Happy with this for now.

Logon or register to see this image

Aye it’s an absolute joke. It’s good that some streamers do it as it highlights how bad the game is.
Charge ya phone 😅

Last edited:

Back