Fifa 22

Yeah, I like him a lot. He is a step up from Zaha (Winter Wildcards).

Scripting actually worked for me for a change, I had 27 shots to his 3 in the first half and I was 0:3 down. Ended up winning 4:3.
Haha I’m not sure about scripting on that one. It sounds like you were just a better player and his luck eventually ran out.

Ultimate team is chod for the casual player these days.
I can go weeks without playing what with work and having a young family.
My team is basically full of good rare gold players but everyone now has a team full of special cards and icons and even if I'm the better player it's a slog.

7 wins needed for Rivals and the champs qualifying done, nothing else to play for now. Got 42 packs saved so far for Friday, should be able to add a few more later on.

Rinsed loads of players in my club into the upgrade packs. Got 40 packs in general stored up and 15 each of the 81+ for each set. I've also done the 83+ x 3 packs, but didn't have the high enough fodder for the 85+ packs. I could buy them but the price of 84s is mad.

No idea why I bothered saving these up, there isn't a cat in hells chance of me packing a TOTY but I should get plenty of fodder to work on a couple of the icon SBCs.

Those who have saved packs, are you opening them all today in the hope of a striker or waiting until the full team is out?

I'm going to open the attacker specific packs today, midfielders when they are out and defenders etc.

The normal packs I'll keep til all team are in packs.

Has anyone ever won a game in squad battles on Ultimate? I play almost all my games on world class or legendary yet I get destroyed by shitty bronze teams every time I try ultimate.

Has anyone ever won a game in squad battles on Ultimate? I play almost all my games on world class or legendary yet I get destroyed by shitty bronze teams every time I try ultimate.
Think I've managed to win once across the last few FIFA's, but it needs to be like 50 rated team with low chem and a striker in goal or something to have a chance.

Just done a draft with a token to try and get some additional TOTY packs.

Won it for the first time this year, I can now see why Prime R9 is 10-11m coins. He is absolutely broken. Won 3-0, 8-2, 5-0, 5-2 in each round and he scored at least a hat trick in every game. The 3-0 was a rage quit after 30 mins as well.

The game is far better for me since the latest update.

I've played loads better since it's come out. It's a lot more conducive to playing proper football, the driven pass nerfing means you have to create a chance and not just drill it into the strikers.

I'm having loads of joy with double tap passes + double tap through balls. Wouldn't be surprised to see them become the new 'thing'.

I've played loads better since it's come out. It's a lot more conducive to playing proper football, the driven pass nerfing means you have to create a chance and not just drill it into the strikers.

I'm having loads of joy with double tap passes + double tap through balls. Wouldn't be surprised to see them become the new 'thing'.
They have also fixed all the assisted stuff. You can tell as well, so many players struggling now they have to do everything themselves.

Back