Fifa 22

No coins, no fodder left for SBC’s, might have to revert to a meta defence because using ‘fun’ players just doesn’t work for me trying to get into elite div again. Mendy, kimpembe, hakimi etc it is I suppose…

Just a basic totw upgrade, I blew all my coins on ultimate packs anyway haha. Will save up for him and get him in down the line.

He's going for 800k, which is absolute madness when his gold card is 25k. The card does have a nicer design, so maybe that's what people are paying for?

81+ x 3 = Ocampos, Telles and Eriksen
85+ = Gulaci
TOTW Pack = Undav
Mega Pack = Zapata

Unreal pack luck today like…

The pack weights have been shocking this weekend. Above was on Friday. I’ve since opened another TOTW pack and every Black Friday promo sbc and haven’t packed a single promo card.

My 84+ player pick just now was 2 84’s and my 85+ was an 85 untradeable duplicate Martinez!!

Still gonna do the mega pack now as it just cannot go the whole weekend without giving me a dime!

If anyone has tradeable rare golds in their club, they are going for daft prices due to this flash SBC. Major leagues.

Just sold a Hradecky for 5.5k, Jota for 4k and Neto for 4.5k
Rare silver full backs as well.

Doing the league SBCs and having a full club has made me a fortune this weekend. I'm about 500k up (that does include champs/squad battle rewards too)

Last edited:
Did pretty much every SBC going since Friday and got nowt from any of them, shite.
Cavani in an ultimate pack, thankfully an objective and not cash money, this game can get in the Fing sea, what a load of absolute shite. Bullshit.

Last edited:
Submitted 11 players apart from my red salah to the premium fut champions upgrade, guess who i got as the best player in my player pick… Salah! couldn’t make it up

:lol:

Anyone else change their teams absolutely loads. I've just sold my entire team and bought a new one, all without even playing a game with my old one :lol:

Back