Fifa 22

Hopefully some sort of Halloween promo coming this weekend, would rather they went back to ultimate scream than rulebreakers wasn’t a fan of that personally

Hopefully some sort of Halloween promo coming this weekend, would rather they went back to ultimate scream than rulebreakers wasn’t a fan of that personally
Reckon it's sort of a 'being inclusive' thing. Many cultures won't celebrate Halloween and Christmas so they probably generalized the promos into Rulebreakers and Freeze to appeal to more players globally. But aye, I think RTTK ends tomorrow which should indicate a new promo on Friday.

Don’t know what’s happened but I can’t win a game since the patch, all my games previously were tight games. Since the patch I have lost every game today and have been hammered in some of them.

Reckon it's sort of a 'being inclusive' thing. Many cultures won't celebrate Halloween and Christmas so they probably generalized the promos into Rulebreakers and Freeze to appeal to more players globally. But aye, I think RTTK ends tomorrow which should indicate a new promo on Friday
Agree aye it will be for that reason. They’ve actually acknowledged Halloween this year unlike last with the new kits and badges they’ve release via objectives and the store like so fingers crossed we’ll get a promo too

f***ing rigged. Did 2 totw sbcs cos bored and had fodder to play with.

5 weeks worth of totw players. That's what, 80+ options??

Same f***ing 81 rated Dutchman twice in 2 goes!

Ffs :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won’t do it , as on a good day the chances of a decent totw are shit.

just didnthe prime gaming pack, Suarez ffs

I did 2 with the shite I had on the trade pile and got Ndombele and Firmino, so I'm not complaining.

My pack luck has been shite overall this year, so I'll take what I can get like.

Anyone else think the game is shite this year? Nowt in terms of content again today. A rare gold pack SBC and silver stars.

Already got my Rivals wins, already qualified for champs. Not really much else to play for?

Also no Foden in TOTW?! Fuck off.

Got Upanecano from previous week’s TOTW pack. Having sold him for 95k he’s officially the most valuable player I’ve packed all year.

Enjoying gameplay much more this year than previous. Shame content is absolutely shite
Rulebreakers loading screen just dropped. Friday 6pm

Last edited:
Horrendous rewards. One 100k pack made about 15k off it. Rivals is pointless.

I'm taking the coins and the untradeable packs. Got a decent team, and going to save the packs til a good promo and build the coins up to buy Kante to finish my team off.

No point opening packs at the minute. Unless you got 1 of 10 gold cards or Salah IF, there's nothing else worth packing

Back