Fifa 22

Just got Untradable Mario Gomez from the pack from the Supreme Scorers Friendly wins. Can't get him in the team like until I get an icon or Kroos gets a boosted card.

Have they confirmed that’s how it actually works? I’m close to it, and couldn’t be fucked on.
aye, as far as I know you get relegated a division at the end of every season if you are in any division apart from elite div. you are stuck there for rest of year if you get here

Just matched with a mag in the silver lounge. Full team of the lads, Sunderland badge and team called LochNessDrogba.

2-0 up after 11 minutes, Pritchard and Winiesta and he quit. Gutted, was hoping to give him a pasting.
What weird arse off chem formation you playing for that? With safc silvers being 1 gk, 4 cbs, 1 ST, 3 wide players and 4 CMs!!?? :eek: :lol:

What weird arse off chem formation you playing for that? With safc silvers being 1 gk, 4 cbs, 1 ST, 3 wide players and 4 CMs!!?? :eek: :lol:
I’ve got a full Sunderland silver team on full chem, just go 352. I use it for the silver beasts weekly.

Last edited:
Hoping Phil Foden get's his SIF for 2 goals and an assist, and it's central.
I’m close to elite so might have him in my reds by the weekend, I’d be all over that! Knowing ea, they’ll make it shite so people don’t waste money. Expecting salah to get a record breaker card and not a totw.

Back