Fifa 22

All playoff entries gone, only qualified once from 7 yet I'm just a win from div 2, I don't get it. Lost last game again, what's the point in me having 90 rated keeper when every prick with the likes of Areola, Pope, Lafont etc just totally outperform them? Got another couple weeks now to wait til the season ends, might have to ease off for a bit and try and come back, doing my head in these playoffs haha.
What day are you trying to qualify? I did it on Friday night this time and it was easier than ever. Still random I guess but 2 of my 6 wins were gifted.

What day are you trying to qualify? I did it on Friday night this time and it was easier than ever. Still random I guess but 2 of my 6 wins were gifted.
Just this week alone I've tried Thursday, yesterday and today haha. I've only had one win gifted the whole time. It always follows the same pattern, get a couple early wins, have a losing streak in the middle leaving me with it all to do the last 3-4 games. The one time I did actually qualify I was 8-7 til I gave away my last 5 so I know I'm good enough.....just frustrating because I actually quite enjoy this FIFA.

Just this week alone I've tried Thursday, yesterday and today haha. I've only had one win gifted the whole time. It always follows the same pattern, get a couple early wins, have a losing streak in the middle leaving me with it all to do the last 3-4 games. The one time I did actually qualify I was 8-7 til I gave away my last 5 so I know I'm good enough.....just frustrating because I actually quite enjoy this FIFA.
Take a break mate, getting frustrated and making silly mistakes while trying to force it just compounds it.

Take a break mate, getting frustrated and making silly mistakes while trying to force it just compounds it.
I've just got promoted to div 2 there lol.

Aye I usually spent quite a bit of time on Pro Clubs but a lot of the lads haven't been able to get on the last couple weeks so I've been smashing rivals/playoffs a lot. Think they're gunna be available this week like so should be a good distraction.

Aye I usually spent quite a bit of time on Pro Clubs but a lot of the lads haven't been able to get on the last couple weeks so I've been smashing rivals/playoffs a lot. Think they're gunna be available this week like so should be a good distraction.
Haha

I am in division 3 atm, but I think that is due so many people don’t have a Xbox series x.

Last edited:
First weekend it’s proper got to me the game, still trying to find the best time to play it gameplay wise. Last night was awful, edge of opponents box trying to play a 10 yard pass and it locking on to someone 30 yards away. Frustrating, made 12 k off my 100k pack for 12 wins too, made 140 last week off only going for 8…

What's the point of moving up the divisions in Rivals? There's not much of a difference in the rewards between 5 + 3 but the games are more difficult.

Not sure they've got the structure of Rivals right this year.

What's the point of moving up the divisions in Rivals? There's not much of a difference in the rewards between 5 + 3 but the games are more difficult.

Aye am struggling to get out of div 3 like. Took some proper lashings today , I’m talking 7-1s etc. Then I’d win a few to get best in the last game

More points for Champs qualification if you win or draw in the higher divisions as well.

But if you qualify first time then it literally doesn’t matter.

So, last week i was gonna ask on here a bit advice whether prices of cards will go up or down, cos i was considering selling everything i have in my club whats tradable and giving up for a month or more, cos sick of getting hammered every game. Just wasnt fun and felt crap to play. Losing a 3 nowt lead was the final straw!
Yesterday i opened SB rewards on the App and packed Auba, so thought fuck it and put him in instead of Kane.
Now, i know everyone will say obviously it's all about pace - but it shouldnt be should it (if its a decent sim of real footy like!). A 90 rated card for one of the best strikers in the world should be useable at least!! Just need to play the right system.
Well, i put Auba in for Kane and fuck me - transformed my entire team! Didnt even change a single tactic. :eek: :lol: My attackers (not just him) now break quicker and move better. Whereas Kane dropped the the halfway line no matter what i instructed him.:mad:
The wingers seem to have more room to move. KDB is suddenly useable, is breaking forward as there seems room to move into, and scoring goals, as is Bruno Fernandes! Must be cos Aub is dragging CBs away creating room whereas Kane brought them into CM.

I start winning shit loads in a row, scoring more than ever and got promoted instantly.

So yeah, this game is all about f***ing pace, no matter what they say!:lol:

So, last week i was gonna ask on here a bit advice whether prices of cards will go up or down, cos i was considering selling everything i have in my club whats tradable and giving up for a month or more, cos sick of getting hammered every game. Just wasnt fun and felt crap to play. Losing a 3 nowt lead was the final straw!
Yesterday i opened SB rewards on the App and packed Auba, so thought fuck it and put him in instead of Kane.
Now, i know everyone will say obviously it's all about pace - but it shouldnt be should it (if its a decent sim of real footy like!). A 90 rated card for one of the best strikers in the world should be useable at least!! Just need to play the right system.
Well, i put Auba in for Kane and fuck me - transformed my entire team! Didnt even change a single tactic. :eek: :lol: My attackers (not just him) now break quicker and move better. Whereas Kane dropped the the halfway line no matter what i instructed him.:mad:
The wingers seem to have more room to move. KDB is suddenly useable, is breaking forward as there seems room to move into, and scoring goals, as is Bruno Fernandes! Must be cos Aub is dragging CBs away creating room whereas Kane brought them into CM.

I start winning shit loads in a row, scoring more than ever and got promoted instantly.

So yeah, this game is all about f***ing pace, no matter what they say!:lol:
It’s not all about pace but up front you need to have a little bit at least, especially if they are on their own.

kanes work rates were probably messing you as well, he has h/h so he probably tracks back a bit more.

Tried to play a load of WL games on Sunday night as I’d heard lots of good things about people getting handed wins at that time, fuck me never again. Clawed my way up to 8 wins then gave away the rest as I couldn’t be arsed.

It’s not all about pace but up front you need to have a little bit at least, especially if they are on their own.

kanes work rates were probably messing you as well, he has h/h so he probably tracks back a bit more.
Aye, it was like watching England. No matter what I instructed him, he dropped deep. Realised now it was to the detriment of the other players like kdb.
Enjoying it much more now. Team seems to be doing what I ask, and I'm scoring more goals.....from all round the team strangely enough.

Just matched with a mag in the silver lounge. Full team of the lads, Sunderland badge and team called LochNessDrogba.

2-0 up after 11 minutes, Pritchard and Winiesta and he quit. Gutted, was hoping to give him a pasting.

Back