Fifa 22

There’s not a great deal to do when you’ve qualified for champs, and played your rivals is there. Got Van Dijk out a 75+ though.
Christ, apart from packing Pogba x2 in the first week I have not packed a single usable player or even 1 worth any decent coins.

Christ, apart from packing Pogba x2 in the first week I have not packed a single usable player or even 1 worth any decent coins.
I’ve packed Van Dijk and that is literally it this year despite hitting ranks 2 and 3 in Weekend League.

Meanwhile it seems every other Tom, Dick and Harry are packing Ronaldo’s out of bronze packs :lol:

There’s not a great deal to do when you’ve qualified for champs, and played your rivals is there. Got Van Dijk out a 75+ though.
Aye I thought the rivals games would take longer to get to 7 wins, I’m one win off d2 now as I won nearly all 7 in a row.

Canny pull that, my otw hakimi was from a 75+ pack. I packed van dijk in the second week and sold him but I’m tempted to buy again as I have untradeable robertson rttk.

Worth pilfering through your consumables....shiny gold kits, badges, tifos etc quick sell for just under 500 coins. Think I've just drummed up about 10k.

Managed to do the Williams SBC by buying one player for 10k. He definitely isn't worth it if you are buying cards off the market but I had loads of 83, 84 + 85 untradeable in the club and 40 on the transfer list.

Building a canny french/la liga 2nd team with SBC cards.

5-1 in the playoffs again this week.

Honestly don't think I'm doing anything special but I've just seemed to click on a formation, play style and team that suits me down to the ground.

Again I'm fully convinced ELO doesn't work in the playoffs because some of the matchmaking was ridiculous, e.g. hammering someone when 4-1, there's just no way on earth my opponent was at +3 ELO.

Probably won't get much chance to play Weekend League this weekend so might just aim for 4 wins (which is basically Gold 2 in previous years) and give the rest away.

It's a pain in the arse having to qualify, but once you're in it's fantastic having the option to even not play any of your 20 games and just quit them and still get the equivalent of Gold 3 rewards.

Last edited:

Honestly don't think I'm doing anything special but I've just seemed to click on a formation, play style and team that suits me down to the ground.

Again I'm fully convinced ELO doesn't work in the playoffs because some of the matchmaking was ridiculous, e.g. hammering someone when 4-1, there's just no way on earth my opponent was at +3 ELO.

Probably won't get much chance to play Weekend League this weekend so might just aim for 4 wins (which is basically Gold 2 in previous years) and give the rest away.

It's a pain in the arse having to qualify, but once you're in it's fantastic having the option to even not play any of your 20 games and just quit them and still get the equivalent of Gold 3 rewards.
Once you’re qualified I love the new format. I used to avoid weekend league most weeks as i ended up with a migraine by the time I’d finished.

last week I finished it all in just over 3 hours and felt like I had fun doing it.

Bored as fuck playing this now like. Must win about 1 in 10. No exaggeration.
Sitting in div 6 just watching me and my team pass the ball to the opposition, concede 3 in the 1st half and quit. Repeat.

My record in Fifa21, where i sat in div 5 for most of it, was that i won more than i lost. I honestly reckon ive lost 3 or 4x as many as ive won in this game. Its just not fun.

I dunno what the fuck has happened to me and playing this from the last version to this one, but not gonna be playing much longer. Im just baffled!

Bored as fuck playing this now like. Must win about 1 in 10. No exaggeration.
Sitting in div 6 just watching me and my team pass the ball to the opposition, concede 3 in the 1st half and quit. Repeat.

My record in Fifa21, where i sat in div 5 for most of it, was that i won more than i lost. I honestly reckon ive lost 3 or 4x as many as ive won in this game. Its just not fun.

I dunno what the fuck has happened to me and playing this from the last version to this one, but not gonna be playing much longer. Im just baffled!
All the assists from previous years are off now.

I’ve tried to qualify 3 times and failed, despite being quite average in division 3, having another go tomorrow, very annoying!

All the assists from previous years are off now.
Oh I know that, I never had all of them on anyway tbh. And even then minor assists those I did.

I've just thought fuck it and copied my squad, tactics and all, but cleared out my 88 rated squad of players and replaced each with a stereotypical, pacey, low ratred gold rare player, and created a 80 rated squad with ASM, Martial, Ndombele, Fati, Delaney etc.
Wow.
Game felt completely different. Players bombing about all over, scoring from all angles, defending like maniacs. Breaking at pace!!
They just all 'felt' easier to control.

Hmmmm

I’ve tried to qualify 3 times and failed, despite being quite average in division 3, having another go tomorrow, very annoying!

Tomorrow evening when everyone is trying after the Rivals rewards, or Friday night when people are playing Weekend League, is probably the best time, but genuinely matchmaking just seems to be completely random.

I went 3-5, 3-5, then 5-1 and again 5-1 this week.

Oh I know that, I never had all of them on anyway tbh. And even then minor assists those I did.

I've just thought fuck it and copied my squad, tactics and all, but cleared out my 88 rated squad of players and replaced each with a stereotypical, pacey, low ratred gold rare player, and created a 80 rated squad with ASM, Martial, Ndombele, Fati, Delaney etc.
Wow.
Game felt completely different. Players bombing about all over, scoring from all angles, defending like maniacs. Breaking at pace!!
They just all 'felt' easier to control.

Hmmmm
Should’ve known better than to use slow players in FIFA :lol:

Tomorrow evening when everyone is trying after the Rivals rewards, or Friday night when people are playing Weekend League, is probably the best time, but genuinely matchmaking just seems to be completely random.

I went 3-5, 3-5, then 5-1 and again 5-1 this week.

During the day tomorrow is all I can do unfortunately.

Back