4-2-2-2

Don't spend any real money on it so pretty average team
Centre halfs - Stones, Gomez
CDMs - Fred and Henderson
CAMs - Mount and Foden
Forwards - Vardy and Jesus

I was more thinking about tactics used.

I've never tried cut passing lanes so I'll give that a go marra, thanks
It was more to see if you were into a particular sort of player and what formation.

How many coins do you have? I’d look at getting Fabinho in for Henderson. That inform Romero card looks good as well as a stones replacement.

It was more to see if you were into a particular sort of player and what formation.

How many coins do you have? I’d look at getting Fabinho in for Henderson. That inform Romero card looks good as well as a stones replacement.
Wouldn’t bother with IF Romero on a budget like, may as well just get Rudiger.

Wouldn’t bother with IF Romero on a budget like, may as well just get Rudiger.
Rudiger had 18 less acceleration, Romero also has good agility so that’s the reason I’d use him. L/H work rates are nice as well.

I see your point if you’re on a budget though.

Division 2 now. Seemingly easier than division 3…
That Fekir has had a silent upgrade apparently. Was already a good card.

Last edited:

352 is class, couldnt win all night switched it up and won 7 on the bounce in div 3
This is what I use, if you really want to go for it, play with proper wingers instead of full backs.

Pain in the arse when the full back gets into a great position in the box and hits the corner flag with a shot.

Anyone used Kante? Is he worth his hefty price tag?
Since slowing my gameplay down and not trying to force everything my results have improved massively.

Last edited:
Anyone used Kante? Is he worth his hefty price tag?
Since slowing my gameplay down and not trying to force everything my results have improved massively.
Not used him but he’s always a pain when I come up against him. Not sure he’s that good I’d spend that much for him when there’s other defensive mids that can do a similar job for a lot less.

This is what I use, if you really want to go for it, play with proper wingers instead of full backs.

Pain in the arse when the full back gets into a great position in the box and hits the corner flag with a shot.
Thats a good shout cuadrado ok up there but spinazzola shite

Not used him but he’s always a pain when I come up against him. Not sure he’s that good I’d spend that much for him when there’s other defensive mids that can do a similar job for a lot less.
Currently using Fred, he does a decent job but I am hoping Kante will be a big step up.
Played 10 games in rivals today and only conceded 4 goals, just need to start taking the chances I get.

Last edited:
Currently using Fred, he does a decent job but I am hoping Kante will be a big step up.
Played 10 games in rivals today and only conceded 4 goals, just need to start taking the chances I get.
I haven’t had any problems against people I’ve played with kante this year. Not sure if they’ve been bad but he’s been anonymous every game, the only one I notice is Fabinho, the bastard seems to have 8ft legs.

I see FIFA 22 could be the last FIFA game, if EA and FIFA don’t agree something soon then it’s likely getting renamed EA Sports FC or something along those lines.

I guess 2K would get the license to the FIFA name so maybe FIFA will be renamed FIFA 2k23 or 24 if they get it.

Back