Fifa 22

Anyone else only playing till 7 wins in rivals? I’m in Div 4 at the minute and don’t even bother once I reach the 7. Quite nice really as it gives me time to do Silver Stars/Squad Battles instead. Going to end up Elite 1 in SB this week.

Ps5 but moved back to 4
I tried the PS4 version but it seems to have a lot more players that try to use as many exploits as possible. The AI on ps5 seems a lot better I think.

I just always make sure I’m controlling one of my cms and cut passing angles while pressing. Sometimes I’ll use second man press and get the player I’m controlling into a better position.
Anyone else only playing till 7 wins in rivals? I’m in Div 4 at the minute and don’t even bother once I reach the 7. Quite nice really as it gives me time to do Silver Stars/Squad Battles instead. Going to end up Elite 1 in SB this week.
Probably what I’ll do unless I need champs points

People are getting device banned for the no loss glitch. In other news. Went from 2-4 to 6-4 in champs, hopefully hit 12 tomorrow.
Hopefully they are but I’m not arsed if I get the wins.

just finished mine in about 3 hours, went for 8 wins but got to 9 and gifted the rest. Muller in reds and totw pack. I did get a tradeable hakimi though so I’ll take that.

Bashed 8 wins out yesterday, so I could sell team before the crash at 6. Discards in totw pack, raphinha red.

Saved the jumbo rare players pack for 6 and got rttk vidal and de Jong in it, so 260k up for the day. Can't really complain at that.

Hopefully they are but I’m not arsed if I get the wins.

just finished mine in about 3 hours, went for 8 wins but got to 9 and gifted the rest. Muller in reds and totw pack. I did get a tradeable hakimi though so I’ll take that.
I’m not overly fussed on my record this year, I wouldn’t even do loyalty for sbc’s before. I’m slowly getting into this year mind, new tactics yesterday have got me into div 2 and flying in champs.

I’d be surprised if this was actually happening. It was so widespread last night they’d end up banning thousands.
Loads claiming they’ve been banned for doing it. Losing an account for a year for an extra red isn’t worth it like. Went 10-10 me, had to win last 4, got two reds at 0-0 so quit, and didn’t give a win out to anyone else. That’s how f***ing petty this games made me.

Back