Fifa 22

I’ve been looking at some of the cards in ultimate team, I’m not sure what’s happening with some of the pace, Pepe(the defender) has 80 pace this year, I thought they were bumping some but then noticed rudiger still has 75.

Really looking forward to trying this, always bang into FUT until December then lose interest.

Looking forward to new challenges on clubs too..

Anyone know the Ea play release time?

I’ve been looking at some of the cards in ultimate team, I’m not sure what’s happening with some of the pace, Pepe(the defender) has 80 pace this year, I thought they were bumping some but then noticed rudiger still has 75.

Noticed this the other day. Definitely more gold defenders with pace but some that have gone the other way. E.g Yerry Mina has 45 pace.

Wonder if they’ve actually taken data from somewhere on pace, as otherwise it seems very random.

Really looking forward to trying this, always bang into FUT until December then lose interest.

6pm. I think you can pre download on Xbox but not ps.

I didn’t realise that the ultimate edition came with 4600 points.

It will be around 5pm-6pm mate. Always is apart from one year when they made an error and had it out at 1pm.

Back