Fifa 22

My youngest son is beyond excited tha the National League is apparently playable this year.

He has no interest in Leicester and just wants to be National League teams.
Even turned down a trip to Wembley tomorrow as he's bored of me and my oldest son talking about Leicester!

Might be of use for anyone buying the Playstation Ultimate version - can be bought for £65.59 using the method below. Pre-order before the 11th for added bonuses.

£72.89 – including 10% off EA Play and 10% off purchase through Fifa 21 ingame link

£50 PSN - PlayStation Network Wallet Top Up £50 £43.85

£20 PSN Topup - PlayStation Network Wallet Top Up £20 £18.85

= £62.70

Redeem the two topups above to your PSN wallet. “Playstation Store” > top right “More” > “Redeem Code”. Enter the two codes from Shopto PSN topup digital items.

Purchase “EA Play” if you don’t have it already.

Start up Fifa 21

Bottom right – Pre-order FIFA 22

Select Ultimate Edition

Select “EA £72.89”

Select Preorder

£2.89 to pay on card/paypal.

Last edited:
Best way mate. It's amazing the negative effect Ultimate Team has on people's mental health.
Our lass won’t sit in the house when a play that weekend league, so I’ve started playing them late at night and only ever go to 14 wins now. Has helped a load.

Our lass won’t sit in the house when a play that weekend league, so I’ve started playing them late at night and only ever go to 14 wins now. Has helped a load.

Smart way to do it as I found it's when you start pushing for the next rank up that your head starts to go.

It serves a purpose, mind. I was playing throughout lockdown to keep my mind off overthinking everything else, and the competitiveness helped massively, as did the reward system.

I think as long as you accept it's a money making machine, and you can laugh off the shite that comes with it then it's fine.

Smart way to do it as I found it's when you start pushing for the next rank up that your head starts to go.

It serves a purpose, mind. I was playing throughout lockdown to keep my mind off overthinking everything else, and the competitiveness helped massively, as did the reward system.

I think as long as you accept it's a money making machine, and you can laugh off the shite that comes with it then it's fine.
Aye. I’ve spent about £300 this year, massively down to lockdown and pubs being closed. Well, that’s how I justify it anyways! Won’t be putting a penny on next year.

I dont understand this like, can you elaborate?

Have a look through the Fifa 21 thread and you’ll see examples, especially on a Sunday. There’s plenty on here that will admit it brings out the worst in themselves at times.

I’m sure someone on here even said it made them shout at their cat

Have a look through the Fifa 21 thread and you’ll see examples, especially on a Sunday. There’s plenty on here that will admit it brings out the worst in themselves at times.

Im sorry mate but that just seems very childish to me@ and very immature, i play it have a few games then come off@,

I used to be like that when I was 13.

Back